Starter Tier List for Season 35

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
dertill wrote:I wouldn't rate werewolf Tier 1. Boss damage is solid but clearspeed sucks hard as Hitbox of his melee mini hurricane attack is damn small. Just a pain to clear anything, especially ranged attackers that are spread out.

Have you tried using Harbinger? The clearspeed is one of the best in the game if you use the skill designed for it.
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It depends whether its a physical or cold wolf. Physical is tier 1 but i dont think cold wolf is tier 1 anymore with a1 merc damage nerf. You need a lot of pretty good gear to get it to a good farming speed.
dertill
Skeleton
3 | 1
Siosilvar wrote:
dertill wrote:I wouldn't rate werewolf Tier 1. Boss damage is solid but clearspeed sucks hard as Hitbox of his melee mini hurricane attack is damn small. Just a pain to clear anything, especially ranged attackers that are spread out.

Have you tried using Harbinger? The clearspeed is one of the best in the game if you use the skill designed for it.

I tried it with focus on cold damage. Single target damage was great and jumping around with harbinger was fun but unless u can one shot enemies and spam it, clear speed was slow. I only respecced to cold wolf from seer/cold banshee around lvl 115 and even A1 Hell was annoying as it took several hits per fallen or these A1 shamans. The wolf was mainly in T4 Uniques and sheet damage was great as well as survivability. Just clearspeed was slow. Maybe i did something wrong.
Oneye
Imp
5 | 0
I am enjoying Blood-Fire Amazon, how's guide coming for this build? :-D
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Oneye wrote:I am enjoying Blood-Fire Amazon, how's guide coming for this build? :-D

I'll write one for patch 2.5 if no'one else does
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
fuppy wrote:
Oneye wrote:I am enjoying Blood-Fire Amazon, how's guide coming for this build? :-D

Wait, is 2.5 already coming next season?
MeatWolf
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
fuppy wrote:

Please do because I still got no idea how to play it :D
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I can add to your comments if u make. I have 140 bloodzon. Dm me in game if u wish to play. Destruction167
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
in my tier list of fastest farmers are summon necro, totem necro, GT barb, whirlwind poison barb
randomreg
Fallen
1 | 0
Trying to find a relax build.
1. No summons.
2. Minimum to no buffs.
3. Non-piano gameplay.
Any advice?