Starter Tier List for Season 35

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Caster stormzon
mattbnr
Destroyer
7 | 1
randomreg wrote:Trying to find a relax build.
1. No summons.
2. Minimum to no buffs.
3. Non-piano gameplay.
Any advice?

thats like 99% of the builds on this mod haha good luck. maybe a javazon or casterzon..neutraldin maybe
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
randomreg wrote:Trying to find a relax build.
1. No summons.
2. Minimum to no buffs.
3. Non-piano gameplay.
Any advice?

Casterzon-up to t6 viable with mediocre/high lvl gear.
Poison WW barb-extremely tough&survivable build with high/top end gear, tried it in t7 lab. Scosglen =ez mode. Slow on killing but stable and solid.
Totem necro- a little boring gameplay and can feel squishy at times, but very easy play style, you just jump with Bend the Shadows and loot stuf.
Some1 mentioned neutral pally-don't bother, you have to rebuff constantly to be effective.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I played multiple Tier0 and Tier1 builds and I cannot agree with Cold Sorceress being Tier0 its too slow with lvling comparing to others.
Survivabilty is good but kill speed nahhh.
For example Lightning sorc was much easier for me.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
boozek wrote:I played multiple Tier0 and Tier1 builds and I cannot agree with Cold Sorceress being Tier0 its too slow with lvling comparing to others.

First time I'm hearing it's this way around. I was told cold sorc is mega squishy but killspeed is fast.

Wonder why the discrepancy...? :?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
fuppy wrote:
boozek wrote:I played multiple Tier0 and Tier1 builds and I cannot agree with Cold Sorceress being Tier0 its too slow with lvling comparing to others.

First time I'm hearing it's this way around. I was told cold sorc is mega squishy but killspeed is fast.

Wonder why the discrepancy...? :?

U either have mana or survivability issues depending how u stat while leveling. Dmg is not an issue. Lategame dmg is not even a contest.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
no mana issues
ok maybe I wrote it too negatively, what I mean is frigid nova is very slow animation skill, you can spam it but the nova needs couple seconds to reach larger area, glaciar requires close range so its closer to melee style.
In my opinion playing as lightning was easier and quicker or at least that is how I felt it
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RaymondRer wrote:Quinn and Aria

Yeah I like it Like, they met one time at the bar and now whenever they see each other theyre like heeyyyyy I remember you So yes, I like it. =D

This is what happens when you create a bot but accidentally spec it with high CHA and low INT.
MeatSlinger3000
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thanks for bringing back this thread, Fuppy. I'm a casual noob, so threads like this are pretty invaluable for helping me keep up with the meta & helping me decide what to play.

Speaking of Tier Lists, do any of you vets in here know what an approximate endgame list would look like? That would supplement a Starter Tier list perfectly.
Diabloevenger
Monkey King
285 | 0
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Thanks for bringing back this thread, Fuppy. I'm a casual noob, so threads like this are pretty invaluable for helping me keep up with the meta & helping me decide what to play.

Speaking of Tier Lists, do any of you vets in here know what an approximate endgame list would look like? That would supplement a Starter Tier list perfectly.

Ive played Nagi sin frequently through ladder resets and its very solid, ez leveling and endgame