The Wolf's Return: Phys Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Maertsy wrote:Ye I feel like werewolf has been very strong and quick already, should not become more convenient.

Especially when you compare werewolf to another constant warp-strike character like Spearzon. She has to cast a PR buff and melee hit 5 times for another buff every 15s, then she can continue her jumps. But with full buffed the jump is still wolfshit comparing to werewolf's.

Ye. I dont know much about spearzon cause never played it myself, but barely no ppl I know do spearzon, just like bowdruid/throwbarb. From what I heard, I'd rather not try spearzon :lol:
I tried bowdruid this season, both physical and ele, not so bad as I expected. I can see why ppl dont do it. And I even tested bowdruid with relics, Chillstring + Coldhunger combo bowdruid with Wyrmshot relic is actually very fun in maps like dunc and fauzt, it can even do scos with some gear and charms.

Somehow this werewolf is now lvl 136, but hasn't found a single relic yet. My barb found a few, but it seems my luck has run out.

I did read someone saying that the split arrow relic with chillstring + coldhunger works really well. Not sure about Scos though, but it seems (from what I understand) that split arrow is faster than wyrmshot. Combine this with Hanabigami or
Kingsport's Signals
Kingsport's Signals
Arrow Quiver

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 36 Rain of Fire on Striking
+1 to All Skills
-20% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Maximum Life +3%
+5 to Light Radius
and you might have something funky.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Maertsy wrote:Ye I feel like werewolf has been very strong and quick already, should not become more convenient.

Especially when you compare werewolf to another constant warp-strike character like Spearzon. She has to cast a PR buff and melee hit 5 times for another buff every 15s, then she can continue her jumps. But with full buffed the jump is still wolfshit comparing to werewolf's.

Ye. I dont know much about spearzon cause never played it myself, but barely no ppl I know do spearzon, just like bowdruid/throwbarb. From what I heard, I'd rather not try spearzon :lol:
I tried bowdruid this season, both physical and ele, not so bad as I expected. I can see why ppl dont do it. And I even tested bowdruid with relics, Chillstring + Coldhunger combo bowdruid with Wyrmshot relic is actually very fun in maps like dunc and fauzt, it can even do scos with some gear and charms.

Somehow this werewolf is now lvl 136, but hasn't found a single relic yet. My barb found a few, but it seems my luck has run out.

I did read someone saying that the split arrow relic with chillstring + coldhunger works really well. Not sure about Scos though, but it seems (from what I understand) that split arrow is faster than wyrmshot. Combine this with Hanabigami or
Kingsport's Signals
Kingsport's Signals
Arrow Quiver

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 36 Rain of Fire on Striking
+1 to All Skills
-20% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Maximum Life +3%
+5 to Light Radius
and you might have something funky.

Split Arrow, Wyrmshot & Phalanx, I tested them all as clearing skills. Tbh I feel they r pretty close, personally I prefer Wyrmshot than Split Arrow/Phalanx. Kingsport's Signals + Blazing Armament together with Chillstring + Coldhunger combo, that's my final gear for bowdruid, very fun if u dont do labs. U can even add some gears like In For The Kill, Black Hand Sigil to make it more fun.
Maertsy
Rust Claw
87 | 8
> Somehow this werewolf is now lvl 136, but hasn't found a single relic yet.

What? You should've got 1 at hell Baal. It's guaranteed.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maertsy wrote:> Somehow this werewolf is now lvl 136, but hasn't found a single relic yet.

Yes, the only relic I received. I specifically said 'found' as excluding the gifted one :P

But the relic I received was useless anyway.

I have farmed Fauzt a lot, but no luck yet. Got around 170MF now.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Maertsy wrote:> Somehow this werewolf is now lvl 136, but hasn't found a single relic yet.

Takes proly around 500k kills on average to get a relic for regular areas. Scoss drops them quite often.
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
I tested it, I think this is the fastest build for fauzt, faster than bow amazon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPGtFYvgBA
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tnt1094 wrote:I tested it, I think this is the fastest build for fauzt, faster than bow amazon

I see Carsomyr and Knights grace? What helmet did you use? Rare or shrinecrafted?

I experience the same, fastest Fauzt runner so far. I'll keep doind fauzt till lvl 140. Someone told me that Scos was better for leveling but after half an hour of scos I only gained one small bar of exp. In fauzt it's more like one level in 15 minutes.

I'm still hoping to find a knights grace one day, maybe I should go and play SP for the better droprate.
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
Muilpeer wrote:
Tnt1094 wrote:I tested it, I think this is the fastest build for fauzt, faster than bow amazon

I see Carsomyr and Knights grace? What helmet did you use? Rare or shrinecrafted?

I experience the same, fastest Fauzt runner so far. I'll keep doind fauzt till lvl 140. Someone told me that Scos was better for leveling but after half an hour of scos I only gained one small bar of exp. In fauzt it's more like one level in 15 minutes.

I'm still hoping to find a knights grace one day, maybe I should go and play SP for the better droprate.

craft sword, cold hunger (painted)
https://median-xl.com/char/tururu
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tnt1094 wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:

craft sword, cold hunger (painted)
https://median-xl.com/char/tururu

Looks like a nicely rounded and geared char, thanks for sharing! I still have a long ways to go :D
Swoleboi
Destroyer
7 | 0
I've been playing this build for a short while now and finally got around to do a few bone chimes hunts.

Are there any types I should look search for specifically? Or are bone chimes not so interesting for werewolf?

I am trying not to hit all the totems but somehow I end up killing almost all totems and it's still doable. It does take considerably longer with the totems gone though haha.

I asked my partner to share the chimes they've found but those aren't at all useful for werewolf.