The Wolf's Return: Phys Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Sandermad
Skeleton
3 | 0
I'm playing with this build now (105lvl)
And i have issues with life leech (30%) from Harbinger. How does it work?
footprint_pipp
Vampiress
39 | 2
Leech on harbinger is not the best. I have mana on left click and Harbinger and claw twister on piano right click. for the tanky mob burst and the occasional leech burst. works well
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
rugby_1 wrote:Really liking this build so far and ended up crafting a 200ed/311 max dmg great sword :).
How does this build perform in Labs? I don't see how it would work with using Harbinger throughout higher labs but clearly the top druids have used some type of wolf build.

Almost no builds continue using their clear skill in labs. TC does fine.

Sandermad wrote:I'm playing with this build now (105lvl)
And i have issues with life leech (30%) from Harbinger. How does it work?

Leech works for whatever part of the damage stays physical and doesn't get converted to cold. You won't see a big amount of leech from Harbinger until you get more damage, higher skill level (to reduce the conversion), and more leech. You can just use Twisted Claw once or twice if you need to heal back up for now.
Sandermad
Skeleton
3 | 0
footprint_pipp wrote:Leech on harbinger is not the best. I have mana on left click and Harbinger and claw twister on piano right click. for the tanky mob burst and the occasional leech burst. works well

Siosilvar wrote:Leech works for whatever part of the damage stays physical and doesn't get converted to cold. You won't see a big amount of leech from Harbinger until you get more damage, higher skill level (to reduce the conversion), and more leech. You can just use Twisted Claw once or twice if you need to heal back up for now.

Thanks!
footprint_pipp
Vampiress
39 | 2
Do you guys play heart of the pack + bear in labs and scos? i ran melee now but i dont get a lot of dmg in anyway. wondering if the 700hp/s is worth it (and some bear tankyness i suppose)
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
footprint_pipp wrote:Do you guys play heart of the pack + bear in labs and scos? i ran melee now but i dont get a lot of dmg in anyway. wondering if the 700hp/s is worth it (and some bear tankyness i suppose)

I just switched my druid to this an that's something I was wondering as well.

I was looking to choose a build option that I don't have to change all the time, so I'm hoping that using HotP and 20 in harvesters is a good option for all content.
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
Curious how this build performs vs high end bosses compared to the Dex and Hybrid versions, and also how to spec for pure boss fighting. My guess would be maxing Howl of the Spirits and TC as point dump.
bignige85
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so ive been playing with this build for a while now. sad to say, i cant get it work as efficiently as hybrid or mana. you simply have to have the cold pierce for harbinger. going full phys is fine if youre just gonna walk n twister everything, but we love the mobility right? just about to hit lvl140 and have a play with a few mixes. 1hand full phys, 2 hand full phys, 1 hand hybrid, 1 hand dex n cold.
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
are there any videos? :D

also just to be sure "Harbringer " is the main attack/dmg?

Mana on leftklick and just spam harbringer on rightklick?
Aostro
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Image lucky drop