The Wolf's Return: Phys Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Swoleboi wrote:I've been playing this build for a short while now and finally got around to do a few bone chimes hunts.

Are there any types I should look search for specifically? Or are bone chimes not so interesting for werewolf?

I am trying not to hit all the totems but somehow I end up killing almost all totems and it's still doable. It does take considerably longer with the totems gone though haha.

I asked my partner to share the chimes they've found but those aren't at all useful for werewolf.

The only relevant bone chime is Weapon Physical Damage (or maybe it's still using the old Enhanced Weapon Damage term, not sure), you'll know when you have the high roll because one of the lines of text is bugged and grey instead of blue.
Swoleboi
Destroyer
7 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Swoleboi wrote:I've been playing this build for a short while now and finally got around to do a few bone chimes hunts.

Are there any types I should look search for specifically? Or are bone chimes not so interesting for werewolf?

I am trying not to hit all the totems but somehow I end up killing almost all totems and it's still doable. It does take considerably longer with the totems gone though haha.

I asked my partner to share the chimes they've found but those aren't at all useful for werewolf.

The only relevant bone chime is Weapon Physical Damage (or maybe it's still using the old Enhanced Weapon Damage term, not sure), you'll know when you have the high roll because one of the lines of text is bugged and grey instead of blue.

Thanks for clarifying this. I guess it's time to get some more scrolls and try to farm chimes a bit.

It does sound like the chimes do not add that much, but every little bit helps!
Joe90NZ
Cultist
23 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Keen to get OP's thoughts and recommendations on Skill Tree for lvl 140, scogs farmer then on to labs....
Torn between bear and harvesters...
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Whats the confusion? The whole build is based on the bear.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Joe90NZ wrote:Keen to get OP's thoughts and recommendations on Skill Tree for lvl 140, scogs farmer then on to labs....

I never play lab, but here is my advice for scos:

what are you torn between, take melee devotion. this changes nothing else about your skills other than not wanting the 1 pointer in Heart of the Pack, you still need 25 bear points to get primal bond

summoning harvesters is a waste of time always, bear is good for everything before scos but will get you chain lightning'd in scos
Joe90NZ
Cultist
23 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Siosilvar wrote:
Joe90NZ wrote:Keen to get OP's thoughts and recommendations on Skill Tree for lvl 140, scogs farmer then on to labs....

I never play lab, but here is my advice for scos:

what are you torn between, take melee devotion. this changes nothing else about your skills other than not wanting the 1 pointer in Heart of the Pack, you still need 25 bear points to get primal bond

summoning harvesters is a waste of time always, bear is good for everything before scos but will get you chain lightning'd in scos

thanks guys, will respec into mele dev see what changes...
TiltedPrimate
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Whats everyones thoughts on patchnotes and how do you think they effect the build?
smiechu
Prowler
16 | 0
TiltedPrimate wrote:Whats everyones thoughts on patchnotes and how do you think they effect the build?

Sounds like slightly nerf for wolfy as farmer and a big one for bosser :)

I am curious if primal bond is just nerfed (5% -> 4% per 1% minion resistance) or it would be changed to 1pointer - if so it would be nice payback.
TiltedPrimate
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
dident primal bond cap go from 750% too 800% thou?
smiechu
Prowler
16 | 0
TiltedPrimate wrote:dident primal bond cap go from 750% too 800% thou?

But it will be more challenging to reach cap anyway