The Wolf's Return: Phys Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Maertsy
Rust Claw
87 | 8
In Fauzt not sure why... They say wolf is one of the fastest fauzt runners.

Maybe those "stucks" were block animations? You have only 40% faster block rate. Fauzt is a place where block animation triggered alot. And you have the bear, the Harpy's (the birds) projectiles would bounce off from the bear to you.
Swoleboi
Destroyer
7 | 0
Does anyone have tips for:
Giyua
Ureh
Uldyssian

Giyua just spawns way too many lanterns and puddles. I read another werewolf also struggled with it. This causes you to get stuck because of mana drain plus getting stuck in lanterns with no way to teleport out. It often spawns around 50 lanterns and then the puddle spawns in the middle.

Usually I get Giyua down to around 50 to 25% but at that point the level is too crowded for werewolf to do anything to Giyua. I know it's a dps challenge, but this cannot be done without endgame gear while it's not an endgame uber.

Ureh is just meh, almost nothing you can leech mana from. So you end up walking and not running while those untargettable enemies swarm you. I did this one just fine last season.

Uldy, well it's easy getting there but just like Giyua, needs total endgame gear, as otherwise the dps isn't enough. I feel this has to do with the twisted claw nerf. And although I agree with the nerf, I feel it's now too weak for bossing.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Swoleboi wrote:Does anyone have tips for:
Giyua
Ureh
Uldyssian

Giyua just spawns way too many lanterns and puddles. I read another werewolf also struggled with it. This causes you to get stuck because of mana drain plus getting stuck in lanterns with no way to teleport out. It often spawns around 50 lanterns and then the puddle spawns in the middle.

Usually I get Giyua down to around 50 to 25% but at that point the level is too crowded for werewolf to do anything to Giyua. I know it's a dps challenge, but this cannot be done without endgame gear while it's not an endgame uber.

Ureh is just meh, almost nothing you can leech mana from. So you end up walking and not running while those untargettable enemies swarm you. I did this one just fine last season.

Uldy, well it's easy getting there but just like Giyua, needs total endgame gear, as otherwise the dps isn't enough. I feel this has to do with the twisted claw nerf. And although I agree with the nerf, I feel it's now too weak for bossing.

I agree about Giyua, it's a bit too crowded, and probably only doable with endgame gear because you just need way more DPS. With the emphasis on 'way more'.

Ureh is doable, you can see the map here https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Maps? ... ow_Map.jpg
If you die, just make sure you get all other charms and max out your sigs, etc, etc.

For Uldy, I think it's probably just a build limitation. I've seen someone who made it with werebear, so I might try to respec to werebear and try again. I'll ask in discord for tips.
Wullim
Fallen
1 | 0
This guide is fantastic so far for me. I am currently wearing the full set and getting full bowa set for act 1 merc. I mainly farm duncraig of K3000 but I am enjoying it so far a little rough in duncraig but other than that its nice so far. Excited to move closer to endgame.
kacklez
Skeleton
3 | 0
Loving this build but I'm having a time trying to find Coldhunger. Think I've come across every SU/SSU except for it haha. Wondering if it would make more sense to farm in SU-only zones since higher lvl areas would lower the chances with a higher item drop pool (i.e. SSUs and SSSUs)?

Any advice/success stories of finding the thing would be greatly appreciated. I've been mainly farming: in the following zones

- Fautz
- Duncraig
- K3
- Trans
- Torajan Jungles

Thank you!
PeterHatEater
Bone Archer
75 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kacklez wrote:Loving this build but I'm having a time trying to find Coldhunger. Think I've come across every SU/SSU except for it haha. Wondering if it would make more sense to farm in SU-only zones since higher lvl areas would lower the chances with a higher item drop pool (i.e. SSUs and SSSUs)?

Any advice/success stories of finding the thing would be greatly appreciated. I've been mainly farming: in the following zones

- Fautz
- Duncraig
- K3
- Trans
- Torajan Jungles

Thank you!

If you can do Scosglen I think that would be your best option. They come out of boxes reasonably frequently. Otherwise I'd go Fautz or Dunc. Good luck!
KuroKei
Prowler
18 | 2
which relic should we use with this build guys ? :D
leobombo
Invader
8 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The guide looks good, I will try it in the next season :D
kacklez
Skeleton
3 | 0
PeterHatEater wrote:
kacklez wrote:Loving this build but I'm having a time trying to find Coldhunger. Think I've come across every SU/SSU except for it haha. Wondering if it would make more sense to farm in SU-only zones since higher lvl areas would lower the chances with a higher item drop pool (i.e. SSUs and SSSUs)?

- Fautz
- Duncraig
- K3
- Trans
- Torajan Jungles

Thank you!

If you can do Scosglen I think that would be your best option. They come out of boxes reasonably frequently. Otherwise I'd go Fautz or Dunc. Good luck!

Thanks man. Got it in Fautz!
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
Curious, why are we using
Dragonheart

Dragonheart
Body Armors

'OhmThulFal'
Runeword Level: 70
+2 to All Skills
30% Attack Speed
30% Cast Speed
30% Block Speed
45% Hit Recovery
+1.625% Enhanced Defense (Based on Character Level)
5% to Dexterity
+(550 to 650) to Life
Cold Resist +25%
over
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
during the transition to mid game? To me it seems 30%Str/Vit + 15% PR should outweigh 650 Life, some Combat Speeds and +2 All Skills or am i missing something?