Unholy Caster Paladin (Warlock)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Kadazzle
Balrog
135 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kuchcik327 wrote:What shrines to crafting?

ornate
intex
Abomination
148 | 1
Samael seems almost impossible now with this build after they made it so you start with 4x pain worms. Have to move every 2 seconds, cant stand still to do damage really at all. Feels like they made the fight significantly harder for builds that cannot do damage while moving or dont have some huge sustain with life leech or life on hit to heal thru all the damage from pain worms. In your video the boss is at half hp before even 1 pain worm is up. It's way harder now. Unlucky.
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
intex wrote:Samael seems almost impossible now with this build after they made it so you start with 4x pain worms. Have to move every 2 seconds, cant stand still to do damage really at all. Feels like they made the fight significantly harder for builds that cannot do damage while moving or dont have some huge sustain with life leech or life on hit to heal thru all the damage from pain worms. In your video the boss is at half hp before even 1 pain worm is up. It's way harder now. Unlucky.

That video was taken pretty early in the season ; It just mean that you gotta prepare a bit more instead of relying on luck. But anyway in that case I think he would still be doable with that char now, 19k hp seems much enough and I remember not having too much issues with 4 worms.
Overall I think the fight is at about the same difficulty as before, one big part is that you're not rushed to clear the fastest possible to not get swarmed, you can just play safe and take your time. Alternatively, starting at 0 made dpsing early easier. But 4 worms is far from being too much, most attempt finished with far more, so I think it even out. If anything, uhc has some regen with tainted blood and all, and much enough life to take the challenge. But I do agree that others char might struggle, and it's true that builds doing damage while moving have an advantage (always did).
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Heavily used Nova Charge this season. Relic + Stormchaser is epic. Fauzt and scos trash just melt when you walk through them. Especially useful when focus targeting etherborns and trees. All the trash just die around you while you ignore them. Chaotic spark and nova charge is a powerful combo.

Also, blood of creation relic for paladin is kinda mid on uhc. After divine apparition, you get 40% boost to attributes. It's a nice bonus to life but you have to make sure to DA every 20 secs or you will revert form. Wish the 40% att was a passive and not dependant on DA'ing.

Not sure if raven relic or something like firedance would be better
Kadazzle
Balrog
135 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The Class is very strong but Idk.
I am almost at complete end game... and some things just seem impossible... so either I suck horrid bad or the UHC just isn't as amazing as it once was.
I have 15k life / with 11-13k damage with -185 pierce 2545 vit / 1927 energy 804 Spell focus 90 all res 85 psn
To reach this I needed 12x P gems
Most gear is UMO'd with 2x lodestones

SSF seems a little eh...
No way I would have made it this far without buying some items or gear

only missing 3 charms
arcana Dim key
Durla
Essence of time

Charms I had to buy because I wasn't able to do Is sleep. ( even with end game gear Still cant fight this had to make an assassin )
Laz - this I think is very doable but you need vit gear and

I have not done Sam or scos boss or even tried

Rift level 7 -- take this VERY slow there is no teleporting and diving into mobs and just melting stuff
I have made it to rift level 8 ( stopped here because a level 9 didnt drop )
Rifting is kinda hard

overall very stong... Rift level 3 guy takes maybe 2-3mins to kill.
full uldy run in 7mins

Thanks for the guide :D
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kadazzle wrote:The Class is very strong but Idk.
I am almost at complete end game... and some things just seem impossible... so either I suck horrid bad or the UHC just isn't as amazing as it once was.
I have 15k life / with 11-13k damage with -185 pierce 2545 vit / 1927 energy 804 Spell focus 90 all res 85 psn

SSF seems a little eh...

only missing 3 charms
arcana Dim key
Durla
Essence of time

Charms I had to buy because I wasn't able to do Is sleep. ( even with end game gear Still cant fight this had to make an assassin )

Rift level 7 -- take this VERY slow there is no teleporting and diving into mobs and just melting stuff
Rifting is kinda hard

full uldy run in 7mins

Thats what i reach on hc last ladder 147 Image. Honorific boots had 3 extra lodestones and i used 4 pgems in total. Fully buffed 719%lsd 166 pierce over 1k spell focus. Its really important for this build to get a lot of lsd ideally above 600% for pally helm bonus.

If you have problem with sleep lemures is pretty easy and for laz uhm with crafted gear is the best build for it.
Kadazzle
Balrog
135 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
midknight wrote:

SSF seems a little eh...

only missing 3 charms
arcana Dim key
Durla
Essence of time

Rifting is kinda hard

full uldy run in 7mins

Thats what i reach on hc last ladder 147 Image. Honorific boots had 3 extra lodestones and i used 4 pgems in total. Fully buffed 719%lsd 166 pierce over 1k spell focus. Its really important for this build to get a lot of lsd ideally above 600% for pally helm bonus.

If you have problem with sleep lemures is pretty easy and for laz uhm with crafted gear is the best build for it.

I dont see how you got 23k life and 20k damage
At level 140 if I dump everything into life i would doubt I reach that much HP
thats with a wormhole

20k damage I also dont see how i could reach it I could maybe get an extra 2-4 k by investing into energy and jewels and sacking the 90all res
i think 15k would be top notch https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Mew is my current setup and what i am trying.
the the RW helm I got a +1 roll so Ill redo it but I am open to suggestions to reach 20+K life / 20k damage
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
My character is here https://tsw.vn.cz/char/nerf_sorcii . Lynderikas was https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Eckhart. Pre buffs and superbeast morph, I have 569% lsd with double valthek sleep, Lynderika had 479% no valthek sleep. U seem to be muck lower at 333% lsd.If you can get your lsd up the build should be fine.

I invested 970 points into vitality, put as many periapts on that i could probably like 6-7, vita wormhole and I was using dual empryeans glory
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kadazzle wrote:
midknight wrote:

SSF seems a little eh...

only missing 3 charms
arcana Dim key
Durla
Essence of time

Rifting is kinda hard

full uldy run in 7mins

I dont see how you got 23k life and 20k damage
At level 140 if I dump everything into life i would doubt I reach that much HP
thats with a wormhole

20k damage I also dont see how i could reach it I could maybe get an extra 2-4 k by investing into energy and jewels and sacking the 90all res
i think 15k would be top notch https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Mew is my current setup and what i am trying.
the the RW helm I got a +1 roll so Ill redo it but I am open to suggestions to reach 20+K life / 20k damage

Hep. Im also playing this build and I think Im at 22.5-23k hp with 19k max dmg 1k SF.
Could get better dmg by changing bunch of gems to (lotto'd preferably) zann esu jewels. Also haven't had any luck wih conjuration oil on 4 of the 5 vigils I tested. And 4 of them also bricked when trying to corrupt, but there's more dmg potential with some luck there.
U are also missing lots of MOs on your gear which will do some good dmg for u. and dont forget about SF too (:
Here's link to char if u wanna see: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/rolex
Kadazzle
Balrog
135 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
midknight wrote:My character is here https://tsw.vn.cz/char/nerf_sorcii . Lynderikas was https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Eckhart. Pre buffs and superbeast morph, I have 569% lsd with double valthek sleep, Lynderika had 479% no valthek sleep. U seem to be muck lower at 333% lsd.If you can get your lsd up the build should be fine.

I invested 970 points into vitality, put as many periapts on that i could probably like 6-7, vita wormhole and I was using dual empryeans glory

I have 461% lightning damage.
I do need to MO Gear but was trying to UMO 1st before dumping into just lightning damage.
But im also just sitting at 15k life... so im missing 5-7k hp. and 10k damage but I cant see where...