Phoenix Wave Assassin (also Vesselsin)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
ixvid_
Cog
221 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
As soon as I saw the latest patch notes and the fact that phoneix wave can now appear on assasin claws, I immediately thought to make such a build : ) Unfortunately I don't have Radiance, Blazing Armament or even Galeeb Greed ;( I crafted circlet with +24 Brimstone, because I thought maybe it will be effective as a single target skill but unfortunately not. I hit level 120, with fire spell ~330-340% and pierce ~130%. Duncraig farming is even going ok, but dmg output is already too low and I hit a brick wall here. kabraxis is very difficult for example. ;/ My whole gear now is crafted (fascinating shrine) + Lysra belt, and thats it.
User avatar
fuppy
Gravedigger
182 | 73
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
ixvid_ wrote:As soon as I saw the latest patch notes and the fact that phoneix wave can now appear on assasin claws, I immediately thought to make such a build : ) Unfortunately I don't have Radiance, Blazing Armament or even Galeeb Greed ;( I crafted circlet with +24 Brimstone, because I thought maybe it will be effective as a single target skill but unfortunately not. I hit level 120, with fire spell ~330-340% and pierce ~130%. Duncraig farming is even going ok, but dmg output is already too low and I hit a brick wall here. kabraxis is very difficult for example. ;/ My whole gear now is crafted (fascinating shrine) + Lysra belt, and thats it.

Definitely not a budget build, sadly.
Nheleo
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Image
User avatar
fuppy
Gravedigger
182 | 73
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
That's a huge claw. :-]
smartasss
Mahasattva
927 | 8
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Editor claw - wrong lv req.
Siosilvar
Team Member
897 | 163
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
smartasss wrote:Editor claw - wrong lv req.


what makes you say that? it's a rare, 5 affixes
smartasss
Mahasattva
927 | 8
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
smartasss wrote:Editor claw - wrong lv req.


what makes you say that? it's a rare, 5 affixes


If its rare yes, but color looks orange to me dno.
DOOMEX
Abomination
142 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
smartasss wrote:Editor claw - wrong lv req.


what makes you say that? it's a rare, 5 affixes


how can be rare if it says its shrine blessed ?
smartasss
Mahasattva
927 | 8
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DOOMEX wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
smartasss wrote:Editor claw - wrong lv req.


what makes you say that? it's a rare, 5 affixes


how can be rare if it says its shrine blessed ?


U can bless and Breath for 2nd on rares.