The Elder Shaman - Summon Barbarian Ft. Sinners [V2.4 UPDATED]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
boozek wrote:What about Overseer's Slippers RW boots?
or double Icehunter's Fang (Ida) T4 for +24 wolfstance skill points?

Overseer is more for summon nec. As summon barb, you lose a lot of minion damage and AR by replacing your tainted craft boots. You also lose 2 jewel slots, so that's another 20-22 minion dmg lost.

As for icehunter fang, it's not worth losing all the minion stats, mana and barb sk on TU Bronze Sword for Wolf Stance slvls. Basically not worth losing any of the stats on TU Bronze. Not to mention Wolf Stance scales badly off slvl. You'll want to pump base levels on it if you really want it to make a difference on your minions. I do this much later in the game.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why in end game 10 poinst in Wolven Guide aren't there better alternatives for 9 skill points?
Arubel
Bone Archer
74 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is it worth using the barb shaman set @ midgame or stick to TU T4´s from early game?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Arubel wrote:is it worth using the barb shaman set @ midgame or stick to TU T4´s from early game?

Shaman set sucks apart from +1 minions and maybe the shield, stick with whatever you get until you can craft a proper summoner stuff which is midgame and possibly end-game.
Arubel
Bone Archer
74 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thx for answer :)

you guys using Mercs? Currently using Act 1 Merc for some HP regen
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
boozek wrote:Why in end game 10 poinst in Wolven Guide aren't there better alternatives for 9 skill points?

That's just for the extra defense. Alternatively, just put all the excess points into Wolf Stance after maxing out spirits.
You can juggle them between wolf stance/ mountain king/ ancient blood depending on preference.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Arubel wrote:thx for answer :)

you guys using Mercs? Currently using Act 1 Merc for some HP regen

Initially I used A1 priestess for some regen, but ranger is great too starting off as it really drives your clear speed with the extra atk speed on your spirits.
Shidongan
Dark Huntress
12 | 5
Thanks for the guide!
Having a blast at Scos right now.
I was wondering, how do we use swap Sinner? In my case it has 32 level, 70k hp and it's pain in the ass to resummon it. Any advice about what am I doing wrong?
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
Shidongan wrote:Thanks for the guide!
I was wondering, how do we use swap Sinner? In my case it has 32 level, 70k hp and it's pain in the ass to resummon it. Any advice about what am I doing wrong?
бро характеристики миньонов формируются во время призыва для этого и нужен своп, допустим у тебя синнер 10 уровня, а на свопе 20 уровня он сильнее, когда они помирают надо свопаться и заново призывать их, а не на основном оружие
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Shidongan wrote:Thanks for the guide!

Some good advice that I have is to avoid using +max minions on weapons, you can craft quite a strong +4sk barb weapon and maybe use morth runeword. That way when you swap, to resummon your sinners, you won't DEsummon any guardian spirits. Also put minion health MO's on all gear, tbh I think it may even be worthwhile to put some minion health jewels if needed while gearing up. Although your damage will go down a little, minion health offers incredible QOL