Fire bloodzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
pnennu wrote:Hey fuppy, gotta ask whats the sustain on this at the endgame ? im running th radiance setup atm and when i get my hands on the deviant crown gonna go there but my issue is that i die super easily. The set had like bunch of life on kill but this setup doesnt seem to have anything or am i just missing something obvious ?

Playing the build this season up to T9 Labs right now, when you get rid of the set you lack LaeK, I suspect that switching to Instinct instead of Minefield would help. I didn't do that though, I just started using the Antimass Sorc Skill from the Shield. It has like a 4-5 second CD and should just about full heal you if you're going for farm setup with high mana. Will feel horrible once you have to switch to Golden Chariot for Labs because that Skill is just awesome to have. Shields also one of the cheaper pieces so you should be able to get it easily.

What I'm personally struggling with is getting my pierce high enough for Labs while keeping all the defensives up as well. Max res is super easy cause we get so much from Golden Chariot, the 60% phys res and 260% overcapped Res though are quite the pain.

By my calculations the pierce will look something like this:

Pierce for fire gear:

Charms -5 Sunstone, -5 Angel Bag, -5 Astroga, -5 Dulra Aegis, -5/-10 Vial of Elder Blood
Charms: -(25-30)

Weapon: -60 Minefield / -50 Instinct (2 Sockets)
Shield: -18 Golden Chariot (6x Fire Runes)
Helm: -(15-20) Indigo / -0 Deviant Crown (2 / 4 Sockets)
Body Armor -30 Blazing Armament / -0 Spiritual Craft (3 / 6 Sockets)
Gloves: -0 Lorekeeper (4 Sockets)
Belt: -(15-20) Dementia (2 Sockets)
Boots: -0 UMO / Wake of Destruction (4 Sockets)
Rings: -10 Ras Algethis (x2)

Assuming we go with Indigo for the helm we get:
Minefield + Spiritual Craft: 128-138 (w/ Charms:153-168) (20 Sockets)
Minefield + Armament: 158-168 (w/ Charms:183-198) (17 Sockets)
Instinct + Spiritual Craft: 118-128 (w/ Charms:143-158) (20 Sockets)
Instinct + Armament: 148-158 (w/ Charms:173-188) (17 Sockets)

I would really like to go with Instinct + Crafted Body armor but that would lead to me having to fill most sockets with Farsight Globes to get the pierce up and I already need those sockets to reach the 90% max res & 260% res & FCR caps. Lotteried Farsights are hard to come by and it would be quite the while before I get enough of those together. Anyone got ideas for how improve the setup with Crafted Armor and Instinct to reach higher pierce?
Giu
Core Lord
385 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
IronMan wrote:
pnennu wrote:Hey fuppy, gotta ask whats the sustain on this at the endgame ? im running th radiance setup atm and when i get my hands on the deviant crown gonna go there but my issue is that i die super easily. The set had like bunch of life on kill but this setup doesnt seem to have anything or am i just missing something obvious ?

Playing the build this season up to T9 Labs right now, when you get rid of the set you lack LaeK, I suspect that switching to Instinct instead of Minefield would help. I didn't do that though, I just started using the Antimass Sorc Skill from the Shield. It has like a 4-5 second CD and should just about full heal you if you're going for farm setup with high mana. Will feel horrible once you have to switch to Golden Chariot for Labs because that Skill is just awesome to have. Shields also one of the cheaper pieces so you should be able to get it easily.

What I'm personally struggling with is getting my pierce high enough for Labs while keeping all the defensives up as well. Max res is super easy cause we get so much from Golden Chariot, the 60% phys res and 260% overcapped Res though are quite the pain.

By my calculations the pierce will look something like this:

Pierce for fire gear:

Charms -5 Sunstone, -5 Angel Bag, -5 Astroga, -5 Dulra Aegis, -5/-10 Vial of Elder Blood
Charms: -(25-30)

Weapon: -60 Minefield / -50 Instinct (2 Sockets)
Shield: -18 Golden Chariot (6x Fire Runes)
Helm: -(15-20) Indigo / -0 Deviant Crown (2 / 4 Sockets)
Body Armor -30 Blazing Armament / -0 Spiritual Craft (3 / 6 Sockets)
Gloves: -0 Lorekeeper (4 Sockets)
Belt: -(15-20) Dementia (2 Sockets)
Boots: -0 UMO / Wake of Destruction (4 Sockets)
Rings: -10 Ras Algethis (x2)

Assuming we go with Indigo for the helm we get:
Minefield + Spiritual Craft: 128-138 (w/ Charms:153-168) (20 Sockets)
Minefield + Armament: 158-168 (w/ Charms:183-198) (17 Sockets)
Instinct + Spiritual Craft: 118-128 (w/ Charms:143-158) (20 Sockets)
Instinct + Armament: 148-158 (w/ Charms:173-188) (17 Sockets)

I would really like to go with Instinct + Crafted Body armor but that would lead to me having to fill most sockets with Farsight Globes to get the pierce up and I already need those sockets to reach the 90% max res & 260% res & FCR caps. Lotteried Farsights are hard to come by and it would be quite the while before I get enough of those together. Anyone got ideas for how improve the setup with Crafted Armor and Instinct to reach higher pierce?

UMO Gaming bro
The Endless Light
The Endless Light
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
-2% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+100 Defense
3% Bonus to Defense
+10 Required Level

also using natasha's is always a option (giyua armor) it allows for more flexible slots in helm and belt with the max res.
Giu
Core Lord
385 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Having big regen is your sustain.
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
Giu wrote:
► Show Spoiler

UMO Gaming bro
The Endless Light
The Endless Light
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
-2% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+100 Defense
3% Bonus to Defense
+10 Required Level

also using natasha's is always a option (giyua armor) it allows for more flexible slots in helm and belt with the max res.

Yeah, natasha farming was on my mind but I was really looking forward to using a 5 times blessed crafted armor with +2 skills, 72% max mana and >240% mana reg that would also cap FCR by itself :bounce: :oops: :bounce:

And with how bad my drop luck has been this season, I'm about to jump out of my window if I end up farming that godforsaken jungle for days just to get nothing out of it.

Btw, for anyone wondering what relics to buy, Titan's fortitude is great because we scale well both with %HP and also with %Armor (if you're maxing Balance). If you want to stick with the OG skills, Lavapit Relic makes the skill way more enjoyable to use in general and for e.g. Phoboss in specific. Not sure what OSkills would be best now though after the Pyro/Banish nerf. Druid's Firerain might be good, there are some weirder OSkill once I haven't gotten to try yet, if one of those is good it would allow us to skip some of the life draining passives which would be a nice bonus.
Schelm1312
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Playing Magic Missile Bloodzon for the second time (first time was pre-sigma or sigma 1... No fancily reworked skill tree optic back than) and saw the hype for the new fire build.

Please convince me why it is better than Magic Missile and more fun to play! :bounce:
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Fun is subjective so nobody's gonna convince you of that :P but fire has two advantages that immediately come to mind, manual aiming and a dedicated single target spell. Autoaiming abilities are a pain in the ass against some enemies - think Xazax for example, MM is going to target his invincible Penitent instead of him, with fire spells you don't have this issue.
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Schelm1312 wrote:Playing Magic Missile Bloodzon for the second time (first time was pre-sigma or sigma 1... No fancily reworked skill tree optic back than) and saw the hype for the new fire build.

Please convince me why it is better than Magic Missile and more fun to play! :bounce:

MM is still extremely powerful, no reason to change it for a fancy, shiny, no-bloodstorm build 8-)
Majhin
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so which mid game setup is better?
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Majhin wrote:so which mid game setup is better?

Set is incredible, honestly. You can farm fauzt and triune effortlessly because of the mana regen and life after kill.

Tried minefield and I hate it. Losing the life after kill sucks so hard, even though I'm using antimass with crimson dream.

Instinct is the shit and a major quality of life bonus to scos farming. The life after kill + antimass means the only thing that kills me is werewolf druid in scos.

Blazing armament is really good for farm. Thinking of farming a Nats legacy instead of crafting an armor but not sure yet.
Muranty
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Listerine wrote:
Majhin wrote:so which mid game setup is better?

Set is incredible, honestly. You can farm fauzt and triune effortlessly because of the mana regen and life after kill.

Tried minefield and I hate it. Losing the life after kill sucks so hard, even though I'm using antimass with crimson dream.

Instinct is the shit and a major quality of life bonus to scos farming. The life after kill + antimass means the only thing that kills me is werewolf druid in scos.

Blazing armament is really good for farm. Thinking of farming a Nats legacy instead of crafting an armor but not sure yet.

Do you follow all the way this guide or you prefer something else, I say about skills