Fire bloodzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Swoleboi
Destroyer
7 | 0
Very inspiring guide. Thanks, I've tried to make it work before but I kind of failed and decided to try another build that I understood more. But with your structure I'll go ahead and give it another try to see how far I get.

I'm curious how the build will change in the next patch and had not expected a new guide near the hypothetical end of a season. Let's hope it won't change too much. Do you have plans of updating this guide once the new patch notes are revealed?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Swoleboi wrote:Very inspiring guide. Thanks, I've tried to make it work before but I kind of failed and decided to try another build that I understood more. But with your structure I'll go ahead and give it another try to see how far I get.

I'm curious how the build will change in the next patch and had not expected a new guide near the hypothetical end of a season. Let's hope it won't change too much. Do you have plans of updating this guide once the new patch notes are revealed?

I will update. I'm not expecting huge changes, since there are far stronger builds out there.
invain
Fallen
1 | 0
honorific which gloves and which tier?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Clarified in the guide now
Jasdero
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
For what need buff Ecstatic Frenzy ?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jasdero wrote:For what need buff Ecstatic Frenzy ?

For some of ubers you don't want reanimates. Summoning Spirit of Vengeance while under Ecstatic Frenzy disables them.
Jasdero
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:

For some of ubers you don't want reanimates. Summoning Spirit of Vengeance while under Ecstatic Frenzy disables them.

Ah ok, i see. Hmm, but i tried to use Spirit while under Ecstatic Frenzy and my reanimates still work ...
► Show Spoiler

I first turn on Ecstatic Frenzy, then summon the Spirit of Vengeance, then turn off Ecstatic Frenzy. Am I doing everything right?
Giu
Core Lord
385 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jasdero wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

Ah ok, i see. Hmm, but i tried to use Spirit while under Ecstatic Frenzy and my reanimates still work ...
► Show Spoiler

I first turn on Ecstatic Frenzy, then summon the Spirit of Vengeance, then turn off Ecstatic Frenzy. Am I doing everything right?

It only disables SoV reanimates not yours, put rip modifier on a jewel.
Jasdero
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
Giu wrote:
Jasdero wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

► Show Spoiler

It only disables SoV reanimates not yours, put rip modifier on a jewel.

Ah okay. thanks!
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can confirm, Pyroblast is big damage. It also comes on Maffer gloves.