Fire bloodzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Funxion1
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
IronMan wrote:
Giu wrote:
► Show Spoiler

UMO Gaming bro
The Endless Light
The Endless Light
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
-2% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+100 Defense
3% Bonus to Defense
+10 Required Level

also using natasha's is always a option (giyua armor) it allows for more flexible slots in helm and belt with the max res.


Yeah, natasha farming was on my mind but I was really looking forward to using a 5 times blessed crafted armor with +2 skills, 72% max mana and >240% mana reg that would also cap FCR by itself :bounce: :oops: :bounce:

And with how bad my drop luck has been this season, I'm about to jump out of my window if I end up farming that godforsaken jungle for days just to get nothing out of it.

Btw, for anyone wondering what relics to buy, Titan's fortitude is great because we scale well both with %HP and also with %Armor (if you're maxing Balance). If you want to stick with the OG skills, Lavapit Relic makes the skill way more enjoyable to use in general and for e.g. Phoboss in specific. Not sure what OSkills would be best now though after the Pyro/Banish nerf. Druid's Firerain might be good, there are some weirder OSkill once I haven't gotten to try yet, if one of those is good it would allow us to skip some of the life draining passives which would be a nice bonus.


How do you 5x bless an armor?! Please help a returning player :) I am playing unsummonzon version and with 175% pierce on fire elementals, redeemer and vision of the furies, it absolutely melts.

5x blessed armor would be amazing!
User avatar
Listerine
Acid Prince
46 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muranty wrote:
Listerine wrote:
Majhin wrote:so which mid game setup is better?

Set is incredible, honestly. You can farm fauzt and triune effortlessly because of the mana regen and life after kill.

Tried minefield and I hate it. Losing the life after kill sucks so hard, even though I'm using antimass with crimson dream.

Instinct is the shit and a major quality of life bonus to scos farming. The life after kill + antimass means the only thing that kills me is werewolf druid in scos.

Blazing armament is really good for farm. Thinking of farming a Nats legacy instead of crafting an armor but not sure yet.


Do you follow all the way this guide or you prefer something else, I say about skills


I think for skills there are a few you really gotta max, like eldritch storm. Lava pit is decent but once you start getting eldritch storm to lvl 75+ it starts hitting so hard that lava pit kinda takes a back seat for me.

It's kinda hard to deviate from the skills in the guide cause the skill spread just works very well.

Haven't tried any oskills. Titans fortitude is what I want but don't want to spend for it.

Getting mana to 10k and maxing balance has been great for survivability. Def dump points in balance.
User avatar
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Funxion1 wrote:
IronMan wrote:
Giu wrote:
► Show Spoiler

UMO Gaming bro
The Endless Light
The Endless Light
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
-2% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+100 Defense
3% Bonus to Defense
+10 Required Level

also using natasha's is always a option (giyua armor) it allows for more flexible slots in helm and belt with the max res.


Yeah, natasha farming was on my mind but I was really looking forward to using a 5 times blessed crafted armor with +2 skills, 72% max mana and >240% mana reg that would also cap FCR by itself :bounce: :oops: :bounce:

And with how bad my drop luck has been this season, I'm about to jump out of my window if I end up farming that godforsaken jungle for days just to get nothing out of it.

Btw, for anyone wondering what relics to buy, Titan's fortitude is great because we scale well both with %HP and also with %Armor (if you're maxing Balance). If you want to stick with the OG skills, Lavapit Relic makes the skill way more enjoyable to use in general and for e.g. Phoboss in specific. Not sure what OSkills would be best now though after the Pyro/Banish nerf. Druid's Firerain might be good, there are some weirder OSkill once I haven't gotten to try yet, if one of those is good it would allow us to skip some of the life draining passives which would be a nice bonus.


How do you 5x bless an armor?! Please help a returning player :) I am playing unsummonzon version and with 175% pierce on fire elementals, redeemer and vision of the furies, it absolutely melts.

5x blessed armor would be amazing!

cube the armor with rare ring and rare amulet, craft until it rolls only 2 skills, that leaves it at req 45, you can use
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Blessed Crafted Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
Item can be blessed Again
+25 Required Level
multiple times.
Funxion1
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Giu wrote:
Funxion1 wrote:
IronMan wrote:
Giu wrote:
► Show Spoiler

UMO Gaming bro
The Endless Light
The Endless Light
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
-2% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+100 Defense
3% Bonus to Defense
+10 Required Level

also using natasha's is always a option (giyua armor) it allows for more flexible slots in helm and belt with the max res.


Yeah, natasha farming was on my mind but I was really looking forward to using a 5 times blessed crafted armor with +2 skills, 72% max mana and >240% mana reg that would also cap FCR by itself :bounce: :oops: :bounce:

And with how bad my drop luck has been this season, I'm about to jump out of my window if I end up farming that godforsaken jungle for days just to get nothing out of it.

Btw, for anyone wondering what relics to buy, Titan's fortitude is great because we scale well both with %HP and also with %Armor (if you're maxing Balance). If you want to stick with the OG skills, Lavapit Relic makes the skill way more enjoyable to use in general and for e.g. Phoboss in specific. Not sure what OSkills would be best now though after the Pyro/Banish nerf. Druid's Firerain might be good, there are some weirder OSkill once I haven't gotten to try yet, if one of those is good it would allow us to skip some of the life draining passives which would be a nice bonus.


How do you 5x bless an armor?! Please help a returning player :) I am playing unsummonzon version and with 175% pierce on fire elementals, redeemer and vision of the furies, it absolutely melts.

5x blessed armor would be amazing!

cube the armor with rare ring and rare amulet, craft until it rolls only 2 skills, that leaves it at req 45, you can use
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Blessed Crafted Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
Item can be blessed Again
+25 Required Level
multiple times.


So cube armor with spiritual shrine and a rare ring and rare ammy and it like creates a lower level req craft?
User avatar
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Funxion1 wrote:
So cube armor with spiritual shrine and a rare ring and rare ammy and it like creates a lower level req craft?

No, cube armor with ring and amu then start crafting like normal.
User avatar
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
When it comes to leveling until lvl 50, I would say stay away from Magic Missles, Hammerzon is the way to go. Early on damage of HoZ is insane, at lvl 20 you get access to Ecstatic Frenzy which takes care of your attack speed. You can basically speedrun through first difficulty with only basic runewords. Leveling with MM is just p a i n
User avatar
Vilify
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Using this guide to play my first ever bloodzon, and I'm playing it on HC.

Fun so far, time to farm some ACs for gear.
User avatar
niursz
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hey, thx for the guide!
I'm playing SSF with this, could you recommend an obtainable and serviceable Oskill to help with bossing? I currently use the set + TU pieces.

Thx in advance!
PmP7x
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
any lab specific gear/guide? havent played in a few seasons