Tri - Elemental Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nice guide, I think you put this in the wrong place. Image Fels seem to be in early game socket fillers rather than endgame.

Farnhams umos can only be put on rings and amulets now for the end game setup, it was changed this season.
Luck on physical weapons is 20% wdm, not ias
Luck on elemental weapon is 20% ias
Innate elemental damage scaling i think can go above 100%
Level 56 baneblade gives you +246% physical damage so 30% of that is 73.8% bonus defense from just keeping it up 1 point in determination gives a decent amount of defense and force blast is useful for those defensively minded .
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
midknight wrote:Nice guide, I think you put this in the wrong place. Image Fels seem to be in early game socket fillers rather than endgame.

Farnhams umos can only be put on rings and amulets now for the end game setup, it was changed this season.
Luck on physical weapons is 20% wdm, not ias
Luck on elemental weapon is 20% ias
Innate elemental damage scaling i think can go above 100%
Level 56 baneblade gives you +246% physical damage so 30% of that is 73.8% bonus defense from just keeping it up 1 point in determination gives a decent amount of defense and force blast is useful for those defensively minded .

thanks for noticing that, meant to be Fal in early game progression , simple mistake my bad :(

also thanks for mentioning luck bonuses and farnhams didnt realize they changed it to rings and amulets only this season. ill adjust most right now.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just to reveal the confusion: Innate elemental damage meaning ONLY ele damage converted from certain stat (dex here). It's not ANY flat ele damage from gear. So for example at endgame only Starhawk actually gives IED, all other items mentioned giving flat ele damage > not affected by IED modifier... So mentioning BMR and Lachdanan giving lots of IED is wrong - they give flat ele dmg.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:Just to reveal the confusion: Innate elemental damage meaning ONLY ele damage converted from certain stat (dex here). It's not ANY flat ele damage from gear. So for example at endgame only Starhawk actually gives IED, all other items mentioned giving flat ele damage > not affected by IED modifier... So mentioning BMR and Lachdanan giving lots of IED is wrong - they give flat ele dmg.

simple mistakes in wordings.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Some other notes i found so far (mid game) - you can put one point in Determination since Primord might will not disable EWD gains from mooncall. So with both Baneblade and mooncall activated you get positive EWD values which will be converted into some extra def. All you need is to keep Mooncall up all the time (might be a overlook so prepare for it to be fixed sometime)
Also
Gehenna

Gehenna
Weapons

'ChamOhmLo'
Runeword Level: 83
20% Chance to cast level 32 Frozen Crown on Melee Attack
15% Block Speed
15% Hit Recovery
Adds 94-125 Cold Damage
Adds 150-200 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
+25% to Cold Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+25% to Poison Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Maximum Life +5%
Maximum Mana +(23 to 28)%
Requirements -33%
RW is some nice mid-place in between TU -> craft transition for it's extra flat cold damage and 25 cold pierce (better than TU but doing well until you craft worthful crystal sword which is RNG and can take some long time)
and there's also
Comaetho
Comaetho
Sorceress Body Armors

'ZodPul'
Runeword Level: 85
Miasma Haunt Duration Increased by 2 seconds
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
10% Cast Speed
-(18 to 25)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Slows Attacker by 10%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Energy
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
+15 Life after each Kill
that doing more than TUs thanx to pierce again
PS: And if you're not against using some extra skills - miasma with it's upgrade can be added for an extra damage/AR/MS debuff on bosses mostly. But this really optional.

PPS: Mentioned these because mid-game is meant from 105 level.... kinda no chance to use all the mentioned SUs and Xis-rws just as you reached lvl 105 (with no twink/trade ofc)
Main and last conclusion.. from wording of Cold blooded passive you will see that conversion applies only for Glacial volley proc if i understood it correctly... otherwise why is this feature pointed in glacial volley description.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:Some other notes i found so far (mid game) - you can put one point in Determination since Primord might will not disable EWD gains from mooncall. So with both Baneblade and mooncall activated you get positive EWD values which will be converted into some extra def. All you need is to keep Mooncall up all the time (might be a overlook so prepare for it to be fixed sometime)
Also
Gehenna

Gehenna
Weapons

'ChamOhmLo'
Runeword Level: 83
20% Chance to cast level 32 Frozen Crown on Melee Attack
15% Block Speed
15% Hit Recovery
Adds 94-125 Cold Damage
Adds 150-200 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
+25% to Cold Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+25% to Poison Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Maximum Life +5%
Maximum Mana +(23 to 28)%
Requirements -33%
RW is some nice mid-place in between TU -> craft transition for it's extra flat cold damage and 25 cold pierce (better than TU but doing well until you craft worthful crystal sword which is RNG and can take some long time)
and there's also
Comaetho
Comaetho
Sorceress Body Armors

'ZodPul'
10% Cast Speed
Slows Attacker by 10%
10% to Energy
+15 Life after each Kill
that doing more than TUs thanx to pierce again
PS: And if you're not against using some extra skills - miasma with it's upgrade can be added for an extra damage/AR/MS debuff on bosses mostly. But this really optional.

PPS: Mentioned these because mid-game is meant from 105 level.... kinda no chance to use all the mentioned SUs and Xis-rws just as you reached lvl 105 (with no twink/trade ofc)
Main and last conclusion.. from wording of Cold blooded passive you will see that conversion applies only for Glacial volley proc if i understood it correctly... otherwise why is this feature pointed in glacial volley description.

- i wasn't too worried bout defenses to be honest, fully buffed i was sitting at 400k. which is not insanely good but it was decent. i think the bigger issue is physical resists and life on attack. but i get what you are saying , the question is how much defense do you gain off of it? as for the Runewords , they aren't that bad. I like the choice of using
Comaetho
Comaetho
Sorceress Body Armors

'ZodPul'
10% Cast Speed
Slows Attacker by 10%
10% to Energy
+15 Life after each Kill
, highly considering that over hellfire since its more accessible to average playerbase.
- as for mid game crafted weapon it really wasnt hard to get a decent sword. i used like 10 shrines and made like 4 different decent swords that could carry you to endgame. all you really need on the crafted sword is legit two procs and some decent mods. i used 3 of the swords that didnt have magic missile mods and it was still able to clear fauzt - scosglen. the two procs were i believe bladestorm + life spark / another was Miasma + stormblast?
- i only suggested Magic Missiles because i wanted to prepare the players for
Starhawk
Starhawk
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 49 to 86
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
Area Effect Attack
25% Chance to cast level 50 Magic Missiles on Melee Attack
+(3 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
Adds 400-500 Magic Damage
-(25 to 35)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (6)

- you might be right, it may only apply to the proc "Glacial Volley", but i think i swear i saw my Weapon Damage for Flat Fire Lightning Damage on sheet Decreased and my Flat Cold Damage Increased; which affects your Tri Ele Flat Damage. I will double check today once i get a few belladonna's to see what happens again.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Dru wrote:....skip....

HF plate is actually BiS but you need farm some ench rune and Teganze before able to make this so Com is a kind of good placeholder at this point (where you need just typical runes you can obtain by early ubers or even late NM).
Same for sword - you need first of all find that rare CrySword and then bunch of abandon shrines. There's Gehenna is good placeholder too. I've go mine at around K3KBA at level 118. And have only 3 abandon shrines.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:
Dru wrote:....skip....

HF plate is actually BiS but you need farm some ench rune and Teganze before able to make this so Com is a kind of good placeholder at this point (where you need just typical runes you can obtain by early ubers or even late NM).
Same for sword - you need first of all find that rare CrySword and then bunch of abandon shrines. There's Gehenna is good placeholder too. I've go mine at around K3KBA at level 118. And have only 3 abandon shrines.

:/ tested out cold blooded passive / it only works with Crystal Swords not Warp Blades . However, i noticed sheet damage of all ele damage in the negatives. i believe, the passive only works for Innate Cold Dex Base weapons. so picking up the passive on Tri Ele is not something you want to do.
OzakiDesu
Acid Prince
48 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
broken build :)