SSF Bowzon v2.2

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice guide and all. But, I'm really not happy with this build. Hit 125 and I struggle hard on a lot of bosses. Even easy ones like Quov Tsin, you can't take more than 2-3 hits before dieing. You can't stay alive long enough to do any damage.
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PitStains wrote:Nice guide and all. But, I'm really not happy with this build. Hit 125 and I struggle hard on a lot of bosses. Even easy ones like Quov Tsin, you can't take more than 2-3 hits before dieing. You can't stay alive long enough to do any damage.


A boss like quov is always going to be bullshit for us.
Even with giga damage you still will never be able to face tank quov.
Just dodge, or do quov once and never again.
Decoy helps with most boss', quov melts our decoy
seven
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
我发现属性值是空的,是不是意味着是根据情况按需调整?

I noticed that the attribute values are empty, does that mean they are adjusted on demand according to the situation?
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
seven wrote:我发现属性值是空的,是不是意味着是根据情况按需调整?

I noticed that the attribute values are empty, does that mean they are adjusted on demand according to the situation?


In the attribute section it has a ✓ for Dex
And X other attributes.

You want to generally always only allocate points into dex. That being said there are a couple times the guide suggests or says it's okay to put some strength when necessary early on.
seven
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
berry117 wrote:
seven wrote:我发现属性值是空的,是不是意味着是根据情况按需调整?

I noticed that the attribute values are empty, does that mean they are adjusted on demand according to the situation?


In the attribute section it has a ✓ for Dex
And X other attributes.

You want to generally always only allocate points into dex. That being said there are a couple times the guide suggests or says it's okay to put some strength when necessary early on.



Image

如图片所示,可能和神奇的中国网络有关系。我猜测应该是我推测主要加敏捷,但不确定是不是需要DUMP

As shown in the picture, it might have something to do with the magical Chinese network. I presume it mainly adds Dexterity, but not sure if it requires DUMP.
User avatar
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
seven wrote:As shown in the picture, it might have something to do with the magical Chinese network. I presume it mainly adds Dexterity, but not sure if it requires DUMP.

They are marked in symbols so translators doesn't understand. All in dex, you need some str as you are leveling to equip stuff but everything is mentioned in the guide.
seven
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Jampula wrote:
seven wrote:As shown in the picture, it might have something to do with the magical Chinese network. I presume it mainly adds Dexterity, but not sure if it requires DUMP.

They are marked in symbols so translators doesn't understand. All in dex, you need some str as you are leveling to equip stuff but everything is mentioned in the guide.


thanks
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
seven wrote:
berry117 wrote:
seven wrote:我发现属性值是空的,是不是意味着是根据情况按需调整?

I noticed that the attribute values are empty, does that mean they are adjusted on demand according to the situation?


In the attribute section it has a ✓ for Dex
And X other attributes.

You want to generally always only allocate points into dex. That being said there are a couple times the guide suggests or says it's okay to put some strength when necessary early on.



Image

如图片所示,可能和神奇的中国网络有关系。我猜测应该是我推测主要加敏捷,但不确定是不是需要DUMP

As shown in the picture, it might have something to do with the magical Chinese network. I presume it mainly adds Dexterity, but not sure if it requires DUMP.



I'll do something to fix this today when I upload. Void Uldy and toraja uber videos.
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Changelog: V2.2
► Show Spoiler
seven
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
berry117 wrote:Changelog: V2.2
► Show Spoiler



非常感谢,更新之后看到了,应该就是中国网络的问题,毕竟在中国无法直接访问YouTube,我虽然能访问论坛但一些图片却无法打开,可能就是这个原因
Thank you very much, I saw it after the update, it should be the problem of Chinese network, after all, I can't access YouTube directly in China, I can access the forum but some pictures can't be opened, it may be this reason!