SSF Bowzon v2.2

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The War Cloak is much better than Zerae's Redemption. The extra life steal is not worth the massive damage reduction (-60% wep damage) IMO.
Also you say Royal Circlet has +90ewd .. and it does not. Can you clarify?
Also, once you craft Wind Runners, what MO would you put on them? + max damage, +dex?
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PitStains wrote:The War Cloak is much better than Zerae's Redemption. The extra life steal is not worth the massive damage reduction (-60% wep damage) IMO.
Also you say Royal Circlet has +90ewd .. and it does not. Can you clarify?
Also, once you craft Wind Runners, what MO would you put on them? + max damage, +dex?


Royal circlet showing 90ewd is just something I missed when updating. It used to have more dmg to demons and undead, most monsters are demons or undead.

Uh a good corrupt pair of windrunners you can put UMO on...my first pair I just put max and dex.

I was debating removing that armor suggestion as well seeing as you can just craft War Cloak, but people were having a lot of issues with leach apparently and I decided to just leave it in.

I also need to add rebel to the body armor suggestions.... It's a very noticable loss in health with losing even more amethysts to runewords but I used rebel for a bit over war cloak, wish I had crafted it sooner.
User avatar
Dovahkiin
Prowler
17 | 0
can i use Deviant crown with this build ?
seems good when upgraded
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 264
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Dovahkiin wrote:can i use Deviant crown with this build ?
seems good when upgraded


How, exactly, do you see that working?
brandondec
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello
Would like to thank you so much for this guide. this is like my 2nd time trying median xl and this time I have been having a blast playing this bow zon.
I basically followed this guide step by step besides some of the early game charms I had already gotten on my paladin. I wanted a class to farm faster than my paladin and BAM this was the guide I needed.
I am currently playing SSF single player lvl 140. I am at scogslen farming but that is too hard for me to farm efficiently but I rip through fautz.

one thing I would like to mention is that single target damage to me sucks with trinity arrow, I hate having to aim perfectly or I suck at it lol. I found the Bow Askarbydd with 6 to rapid wyrmshot and now my single target dmg is Nuts, maybe something to add to your guide, not sure if the bow is rare or not as I am new to this game.

Big thanks for this guide.
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
brandondec wrote:Hello
Would like to thank you so much for this guide. this is like my 2nd time trying median xl and this time I have been having a blast playing this bow zon.
I basically followed this guide step by step besides some of the early game charms I had already gotten on my paladin. I wanted a class to farm faster than my paladin and BAM this was the guide I needed.
I am currently playing SSF single player lvl 140. I am at scogslen farming but that is too hard for me to farm efficiently but I rip through fautz.

one thing I would like to mention is that single target damage to me sucks with trinity arrow, I hate having to aim perfectly or I suck at it lol. I found the Bow Askarbydd with 6 to rapid wyrmshot and now my single target dmg is Nuts, maybe something to add to your guide, not sure if the bow is rare or not as I am new to this game.

Big thanks for this guide.


Ty, most of the meat of this guide was taken from wulfs outdated bowsone guide so he would deserve most of the praise.

Askb is ok. I don't mind trinity arrow and think it works better for me.

Most mobs when name locked die pretty easy to trinity arrow.

Progress your character, get high rolled charms and scos will become easier and easier.
Don't forget to spellbind tankier mobs.

Also yes when I have some time or desire I will add in askb bow.
pblake6
Imp
4 | 0
loving the guide mate! snagged a maiden bow on my second TA run :D :D
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pblake6 wrote:loving the guide mate! snagged a maiden bow on my second TA run :D :D


I'm glad you're enjoying it, and thank you.
Bowzone is very rewarding to play, there's a very good path to gaining power and progressing and it generally feels good all throughout.

The struggling then gaining of power just hits differently.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I notice voidsworn bow isnt on here for bows. Is it no good?
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
It is for druid only not amazon.