What games are you playing atm?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I love the recent humble bundle game, despite only putting 1USD into it (Im cheapskate)

Pony island & Shantae really give nice experience when playing them.
Sadly I wont 100% achievement since it required skill / practice / time (while neptunia series usually just need time)
Daniel_sauer
Invader
8 | 0
Atm I play:
(ultimative) (path of diablo)

Warcraft 3 - Hero/RTS. I found an old cd reinstalled and am having fun again, ladders are played alot, to my surprise. Get it at blizzard.

Boards of Strife - turn and card based browser strategy-game (pve).
Saari
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
Segolia wrote:So the Synergies mod for Torchlight 2 has to be by far the worst experience I've had in a video game in a long time.

Wait, are you saying i bought this Game for nothing? The Internet said its "awesome" and a "must have" Mod For TL2 :(
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Saari wrote:
Segolia wrote:So the Synergies mod for Torchlight 2 has to be by far the worst experience I've had in a video game in a long time.

Wait, are you saying i bought this Game for nothing? The Internet said its "awesome" and a "must have" Mod For TL2 :(

No, The mod is actually good and i play it in early version. Also people have different tastes and like different things so, my advice is go and try it yourself.
Saari
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
hellgrind wrote:No, The mod is actually good and i play it in early version. Also people have different tastes and like different things so, my advice is go and try it yourself.

I thought so, besides, with a few Mods and Reshade it looks really nice and "Evil" :)
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Stucked at somewhere without pc, mobile legends not so bad for quick moba experience lol. Remind me of easymode in dota1
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Playing Nocturne atm. Feels hardcore. The 1st chapter is big and you only have 1 doctor's bag that cures like 50% hp. Dodging is very hard, some monsters move faster than you. Reminds me of some Heroes 3 campaigns where you had to load previous saves and recomplete the battles with minimum loses in order to survive later as you progress further in the mission. :(

http://www.giantbomb.com/nocturne/3030-17504/
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Nocturne, takes me back. Those realistic shadows and dead enemy models blending with the background palette was impressive back when 64MB gpus were the bomb.

Playing DOOM on Ultra-Nightmare for the trophy ( hardcore. You die once , byebye, start all over. )
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
secret of mana: no progress
earthbound: in the city with the rich guy, need to explore the dig in the desert as well
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
MY old gaming pc kinda fixed, but i really hope the hard disk doesnt die.
It keep getting 100% active / read time, Im hesitate to start doing work on it.

Anyway, giving paladins a bit more chance. It quick short / free investment that I think decent.
I still havent explore all champions / cards loadout system, at least Im playing it a bit better compared to last time when I was at lanshop / cybercafe.

If anyone want to give a try, refer link is below :P
http://www.paladins.com/play-for-free?ref=iwansquall

*Sadly, we might not be able to play together since Im mainly on South East Asia server