What games are you playing atm?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I watched streams last night, and i can say that the game looks amazing. The gameplay is very smooth and enyoing. Some people might say that it's FC: Primal or assasins's creed but it's not. Ofc it have some its mechanics but let's face it. At this point of the game development and that much verity of games it's almost impossible to give us players something totally new. The story for someone will suck but for me it's good. You dont know who you are and you going on "adventure" to know who you really are. And the world itself is so mysterious and i really like it. Because it's something that not all games have, the mystery that you either have to solve or you can say fuck it im doing what i want. Unfortunately it's ps4 exclusive iirc so no pc master race :/
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing Horizon Zero Dawn right now.

Also playing Nioh, and Resident Evil 7 for 100% trophies.

Will start Nier Automata in March.
XtremeJim90
Destroyer
6 | 0
Image :)
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Was doing campaign missions in Worms: Revolution. What can I say? 10th mission gave me a butthurt I haven't experienced in 6 years when I was playing GTA: SA flight school missions. The problem is that AI position is 10 times better than yours (he also has 8 full-health worms - twice more than you) and considering the fact AI accuracy and timing (grenade throw) are outstanding, AI almost never misses and can get you in very deep places with just a goddamn grenade (such throws you can only see in Hollywood action movies). To make matters worse, all previous missions were either easy or moderate, despite the goddamn AI accuracy. It's like you are forced to do Duncraig with only a few earlygame charms. :evil: The difficulty gap between 9th and 10th mission is just a joke. As I usually avoid playing games that give me headache and make me start raging over and over again (there were very few of such games in my life) I uninstalled the game for good.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Already unlocked all champions in Paladins and reached level 30.
Now Im super bored with it, unless doing win of the day or playing with friends.

Other games Im currently playing:
- Grim Fandango, excellent game with storytelling and voice acting. I really wished I have time to go play it manually but instead I just follow a walkthrough and try to get 100% achievement so I save much more time (rather than getting stuck for long period of time). Most puzzles are brutal like old school game.

- Faeria, out of early access. Online multiplayer card / board games like duelyst / might & magic champions. So far the progression look promising, although I dunno how bad it is once I clear single player content. Anyone want invite need to give me email address (since it doesnt have link to click like paladins). Lets see how long I can get entertained.

- Awesomenaut, it got another patch update. But experience so far is very very terrible. Queueing for a match took about 5 minutes and sometimes I dont even get a match (training against bot instead). Not to mention it lacked player progression like most other good f2p games out there. Im gonna give another week before uninstalling it. Nice art & concept, but terrible execution and the game is dying from lack of player from my region (because it is not f2p)

While I generally I dont like f2p progression system in long run, I would just get bored if there are nothing that clear showing I gained something in game. Paladins so far have been one of my best experience playing in term of unlocking progression curves, but since now I need polished up my playing skill to get better it already bored me lol.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Started Galactic Civilizations 2 with Yor Collective when suddenly...
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Finally able to continue my Mage playthrough in the Requiem mod for Skyrim after being put on hiatus for 7 months of not having a proper PC to run it. Took awhile to troubleshoot a lot of the crashes because of windows 10, but now it runs flawlessly! Apart from some FPS drops while travelling outside since I went crazy on texture mods :P

Sadly when re-installing Dark Souls, apparently steam cloud wont keep your saves :/ Since all my games were on W7, I re-installed them so they could work properly. I was gonna do the new dlc on ng+7, but lost that hope :( A friend gave me a crap ton of souls to catch me up in levels, so now I'll be able to begin it tomorrow.

cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Those graphics are so fugly (looks like nwn2 or something), are you using ENB? That's modded morrowind (dof too strong though).

Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Those graphics are so fugly (looks like nwn2 or something), are you using ENB? That's modded morrowind (dof too strong though).

Nope. It's vivid weathers + Noble Skyrim retexture, which completely scraps a lot of the old textures and replaces them with different ones. I personally like it, but it's always to each their own :P Vivid weathers is what adds the saturation and color boost to it.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
List of games Im currently atm (except for game that I installed, but havent touch for weeks)

1. The Witness
Open world puzzles game which have a lot of rules that you learnt along the way. Not exactly perfect like portal for example, but its puzzle are very tricky and required you to write down the rules (or you can be like me and read for hint / walkthrough once you stuck for long time). Some of the puzzles required knowledge from other area, so it 'open world' concept kinda flawed. You need to be perfect healthy human to finish it though because some of puzzles required colours (no colour blind option), sound (some, but you cant play with tone deaf), and keen eye observation.

Lack of narrative and no hand holding also kinda made it feel like cheap indie game (like various walking simulator games). It have some audio tapes, but usually I dont care much since I was focusing on finding next puzzles (I believe there arent any subtitle setting)

2. Super Hexagon
Oh boy, at first I dislike the game because it made me nausea and dizzy and I almost immediately stop playing and uninstalled it. The game is easy to play but hard to master, you just need to move left / right dodging from hitting walls. It is combination of memorization, rhythm and fast hand-eye coordination. Catchy song also help since it timed the beat like how walls moved in the game.

After reading some suggestion to start with windowed mode, it became slightly easier and I managed to clear 1st and 2nd difficulty (you need to survive for 60 seconds) and I was 5 seconds short yesterday (55 seconds ffs) from completing 3rd difficulty

As usual, I hate to grind on game that focus on mastery (like highscore based game, that need alot of practice) but after finishing 1st difficulty it kinda feel like accomplishment of playing hard game (like dark souls). I already spent like 12 hours trying to beat 3rd difficulty (4th and 5th been said easier since it have slower tempo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mDjFdetU28

3. RocketBirds : Hard boiled Chicken
One of the game that I went to the research center that developed the game with the incubator (in Singapore). I got it from 40 games humble bundle. Nothing much to say aside it is quite pretty good for small indie team (3 core member if im not mistaken) and it is available on steam. Gameplay kinda like old action side scroller (like flashback, prince of persia with gun etc) with couple of twist in mechanic (flying shmup section, mind control bug)

4. Paladins
Put it on hold currently. I was free to play until unlocked all champions, then suddenly they gave discount for founder pack which I immediately grab it. Since I no longer have much time play game, I usually just log in to get daily bonus.

5. Faeria
Another card games that I really want to share to everyone, but I also kinda stop playing it since I keep getting nervous after playing in each round in pandora mode (arena like hearthstone). It got nice single player content, but it is nowhere near like what I experienced with old Might & Magic : Duel Champions couple of years ago.

6. QUBE Director Card
Fun & simple first person puzzle game. It didnt required much platforming skill like Portal but narrative is so good that it really feel like you in very strange world. Game is short with 3 hours of gameplay and I happy finishing the story without touching the time trial mode.

7. VVVVV
Not as difficult as I thought to finish the game since it give a lot of checkpoints. Since I just aimed to finish the story mode, it all done within 2 hours. Fun, simple and hard game, although I wouldnt dare to play 1 Life mode.

8. Timeframe
Worst walking simulator ever. Trying to be philosophy pretentious experience but it all just a walking game (imagine 5 minute between key area) and clicking of object to read stuff (like finding note in slenderman). Thank god it was super short, but I still feel time walking was huge waste. To make it worst, it reset you to beginning area after couple of minutes (was 20 or 30 cant remember)

9. Hack n Slash
Nice zelda like game published by double fine (not developed iirc) that merge that action top view genre with programming (hence "hacking"). I went through the game with 100% guide so if playing blind, I think it will take a lot of time trial n error to finish it.

10. Stacking
Excellent puzzle.... games. I loved all aspect of it. You need to play / watch youtube for it since I cant explain much for it. Lets just say that theme fit so well with "stacking russian dolls".

11. Days of the Tentacle
Another double fine remaster (of lucasart game). Again, I follow 100% walkthrough. It isnt masterpiece to me like Full throttle or Grim Fandango, but it have interesting concept because it involved 3 different period (past colonial, present day, future where tentacle conquer the world) so there are couple of mechanic that involved "modifying stuff in past, will affect the future" thingy.

Lately, I can only spend time for daily quest on Hearthstone and trying to finish the witness and super hexagon. I spend like 11 hours away(2 hours commute, 1 hour lunch, 8 working hours) from home pc that me hesitate buy any more steam games (200 games still untouched on steam lol).
Result after almost 2 years start spending money on games (I started with dota compendium in 2016) : My pitiful game collection list
*Calculation not accurate since my country have 50% discount on steam game, and I usually buy game from bundle. I believe I spent like 200 usd only)