What games are you playing atm?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Random gaming as usual, slashed through another 20 shitty games that i got for free....

1. Watch Dogs
Playing at powerful gaming laptop at office. I got the E3 mod and everything look super nice. But as any other open world games, Im rushing through the main series and having a blast with it. ATM, it is the nicest looking game for me (witcher 2 on my old pc probably next or crysis lul). Played couple of online hacking and it is kinda fun as well.
Except the character is super fragile and die in couple of shots, making it much harder to rambo unlike other open world games.

2. Dungeons 2
Same as above, apparently this games required a lot of memory and processing power because it contained multiple levels in 1 traditional RTS map. It got one of the funniest narration in-game (same voice as stanley parable) and it remind me of old Dungeon Keeper a lot.
Overall my only problem is the game is kinda slow and required about 30 minutes to setup everything before i comfortably can send army out to kill enemy castles.

3. Killer is Dead
This one I played at home pc since that where I got my game controller. Overall i have a lot of technical issues this games start from long loading times, limited 30 fps gameplay and sluggish mechanic that I feel I missing something. Although the art is super stylish but it really got the weird vibe from story telling.
1st mission is basically you walk through level and finish it within 30 seconds.... like really?

Funny notes : All games above are the one I got for free.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Wonderful.

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Setting myself up for the long grind ahead.

Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Black Desert? Wut? :-D
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yea bought it on steam along with a bunch of other games since black friday sales. Graphics are shiny af, damn, probably the best ones in an rpg ive seen so far.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Played about 9 hours straight for close beta for my country Ragnarok Online relaunch.

It will be f2p with in-game cash.
So far having blast to the past with old gamer friends.

Clunky games, but so far it good + fun. I guess gaming is fun if you have friends to play with.
Not sure if im gonna play until max level, but gonna give about 2 weeks to see the progress / grindyness.
Closed beta have 2x exp so it is kinda not correct representative.