Troubleshooting for Median XL: Sigma

Need help installing the mod?
WakkaXD
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hm. I did what you suggested on your last comment and my problem still is ongoing. I just wonder if my ISP is behind this issue, wwhy would they restrict that (and only that) server? I have access to everything else on the internet lol.

Also, I'm gonig to communicate with them. What should I write that makes them understand my problem? (They probably arent familiar with diablo 2)
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
WakkaXD wrote:Hm. I did what you suggested on your last comment and my problem still is ongoing. I just wonder if my ISP is behind this issue, wwhy would they restrict that (and only that) server? I have access to everything else on the internet lol.

Also, I'm gonig to communicate with them. What should I write that makes them understand my problem? (They probably arent familiar with diablo 2)

Not sure what could you tell them exactly, sadly I'm not familiar with these types of issues.
Could you try something?
Open a command prompt (CMD) and type ping 37.221.195.51 then hit enter, what does it says?

Also make sure on your PC are not installed programs like PeerBlock
WakkaXD
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
C:\Users\Wakka>ping 37.221.195.51

Pinging 37.221.195.51 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 37.221.195.51: bytes=32 time=37ms TTL=53
Reply from 37.221.195.51: bytes=32 time=36ms TTL=53

Ping statistics for 37.221.195.51:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 36ms, Maximum = 37ms, Average = 36ms
WakkaXD
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
(And this is my PC so I didnt instally anything like that here.. :) )
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
try this one last time: uninstall both the Launcher and Diablo2+LoD, make sure your PC has not leftovers of Median and Diablo2 (use a cleaning software if needed, like Iobit Uninstaller for example). Restart the PC and install Diablo2+LoD again, make sure it runs fine, then download and install (running the installer as an Administrator) the latest iteration of the Median Launcher.
WakkaXD
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
should I upgrade to patch 1.14b? or any other patch?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
WakkaXD wrote:should I upgrade to patch 1.14b? or any other patch?

Any version is good
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
WakkaXD
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hi!

I tried to do reinstalling everything again as you requested. it didnt solve the problem either.

However, as a weird idea I just reseted my router.. and after it, it's working perfectly. I still have no idea why.

Thanks everyone who took the time to help!
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Played a few hours ago just fine. Rebooted my machine and now I get red error in the launcher telling me to come here and where the play button is just keeps spinning. :shock:
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
ChaosLeech wrote:Played a few hours ago just fine. Rebooted my machine and now I get red error in the launcher telling me to come here and where the play button is just keeps spinning. :shock:

Restart the PC. If that didn't solve the issue, backup your characters from the save folder if you play Single Player (the folder is found here: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MedianXL\save), then uninstall the Median Launcher, download the latest version from the website and reinstall it.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca