Troubleshooting for Median XL: Sigma

Need help installing the mod?
Horizon
Imp
4 | 1
rafako wrote:anyone with this problem? Error appears everytime i open skill tree window. Sometimes it is instant, sometimes it is after few seconds. It hasn't happened before updating to v2.0.

If this is on single player, I believe that your character save may be corrupted. Fear not, your progress may be redeemable!

1. Download MedianXL OfflineTools from the tools section.
2. Load your character's save file.
3. Do some data manipulation, e.g. reset your stat points.
4. Save your changes.
5. Launch Diablo, there is a chance that your problem was fixed!

Please let others know if this worked out for you. It did for me for a similar problem.

EDIT: The c0000005 error is back...
EDIT 2: This time I fixed it by hosting a tcp/ip local game and transferring all my gear to another character.
adonislarabia18
Fallen
1 | 0
I've gone though almost all the "solution" I've found on this forum and still can't make it work correctly
i get this error
Error: D2Sigma.dll missing at p.pathExists.then.t
(C:\Users\User\Desktop\Median XL\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\func-main.ts:957:43)

i dont even see the rest of the path when i go though the files
app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\func-main.ts:957:43
Memory
Prowler
15 | 0
what to do if the launcher closes and the download does not reach the end
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Hi everyone,

im trying my luck here, since no one seems no have an answer.
MedianXL runs just fine on its own, but when i open D2stats with it (before or after does not matter) i get the ACCESS_VIOLATION c00000005 issue, but only in combination with D2stats. When this error pops up one time, i have to rename the folder D2stats is in, restart both and it works.
If i dont rename the D2stats folder, it never starts (or crashs everytime if Median was open before)

I tried every solution in the first post regarding this issue and its still happening.
Im running on Win7 64bit.
The issue was only after Median Sigma 2.0!
Before it was all fine.

Thanks in advance
sechsauge
Invader
9 | 0
Hello people,

got an error log on the installation.

Hope you know what to do :-/

Greetz
sechsauge
beatrix_kiddo
Monkey King
276 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello,

Wish someone could light me with a good hint, I am now, since this week after the updates I guess on server, lagging like hell in game. No matter what server I used (actually I am in China) but has tried outside also, and all local serves, no matter internet connection, tried different wifis and mobile 5G, it is the same, I can't barely walk.
Any ideas let me know I will try now reinstalling all again.

Thanks
Edited by beatrix_kiddo 2 years.
beatrix_kiddo
Monkey King
276 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello,

Need a support please, I am not able to play anymore MDX.
Got a super freezing lag no matter if I reinstall, change video settings, server, internet etc, and so, already tried to restore but got error from windows.
Start after windows 11 updates!

https://youtu.be/Lg-jiWpLjL8
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
Hello,
i need help with median xl launcher for my friend he have an problem with updating game
when there is 0.01mb left in launcher to download its suddenly "stop working" and aborting update and need to download the 400+MB update again and still dont work ..

any1 have solution for this ? hes using w10
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
beatrix_kiddo wrote:Hello,

Need a support please, I am not able to play anymore MDX.
Got a super freezing lag no matter if I reinstall, change video settings, server, internet etc, and so, already tried to restore but got error from windows.
Start after windows 11 updates!

https://youtu.be/Lg-jiWpLjL8

install search programm, called 'everything'
open the prg, type up in the seachbar: median
check the results, that pop up
on an parallel point, uninstall median and also best to have a fresh d2 copy folder with the correct patch, update 1.3.2 i guess, but not higher
search again on the prg everything, delete all median corrosponding data that the prg have found
also what helps, could help, install ccleaner, delete the registry from d2 install stuff
now start refresh, reinstall d2, or use a fresh copy of a fresh d2 installation folder
install median xl fresh
that usually works

if not, use a VM, virtual machine with another win7 or win10 installation
i have only experience with Vm's on Win7 and WinXp
usually works as well

good luck
Edited by lunar.seven 2 years.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
azeriso wrote:Hello,
i need help with median xl launcher for my friend he have an problem with updating game
when there is 0.01mb left in launcher to download its suddenly "stop working" and aborting update and need to download the 400+MB update again and still dont work ..

any1 have solution for this ? hes using w10

see previos post