Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
isthisminecraft wrote:Unable to connect to multiplayer servers :(

It's normal, servers are down right now to make preparation for the patch, look at their real time status in this page: Servers Info.
2cat
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How to solve problem error
Halt
Line #900
unrecoverable internal errors keep appearing after installing new patch :(
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
2cat wrote:How to solve problem error
Halt
Line #900
unrecoverable internal errors keep appearing after installing new patch :(

When exactly this error occurs? what you click? Open the Launcher and go into its settings page, there click on "Application Data" (bottom-right corner), the **errorLog** is in the "logs" folder inside the "Launcher" one, post its content here. Also if you keep having it post a screenshot of the error window.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I have encountered a weird bug. Fresh installation of D2LoD 1.14, checked if it's working correctly - it was, then installed launcher, downloaded mod, pressed play - again, everything was fine at that point. Then I closed the game and got a launcher update prompt so I restarted the launcher and instead of updating, it wiped itself(all launcher files AND the mod files as well). Why is that, how to get around it?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Frytas wrote:I have encountered a weird bug. Fresh installation of D2LoD 1.14, checked if it's working correctly - it was, then installed launcher, downloaded mod, pressed play - again, everything was fine at that point. Then I closed the game and got a launcher update prompt so I restarted the launcher and instead of updating, it wiped itself(all launcher files AND the mod files as well). Why is that, how to get around it?

Never heard of this before, have you tried restarting the PC? also is there any security suite that might have removed the whole thing? Let me know after a PC restart
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
RequiemLux wrote:
Frytas wrote:I have encountered a weird bug. Fresh installation of D2LoD 1.14, checked if it's working correctly - it was, then installed launcher, downloaded mod, pressed play - again, everything was fine at that point. Then I closed the game and got a launcher update prompt so I restarted the launcher and instead of updating, it wiped itself(all launcher files AND the mod files as well). Why is that, how to get around it?

Never heard of this before, have you tried restarting the PC? also is there any security suite that might have removed the whole thing? Let me know after a PC restart

Yeah I restarted, also no issues with antivirus, it prompts when it deletes something so I would have noticed
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Frytas wrote:Yeah I restarted, also no issues with antivirus, it prompts when it deletes something so I would have noticed

The Launcher is not even present in the list of the installed programs on the PC? What OS are you using? Try another reinstall, maybe it was some kind of very strange fluke
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
No, the launcher is not present on the list of installed programs. OS is Win10 pro. I reinstalled it ~10 times already, trying different locations/drives as well. Here's how it works
1. Update message
► Show Spoiler

2. Close down launcher, shortcut changes icon - files no longer present
► Show Spoiler

3. Oddly enough, the process is still running
► Show Spoiler

edit: ok it unfucked itself, I don't know why but it's working so case closed I guess