Launcher constant update problem

Need help installing the mod?
peace
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
With every start the launcher shows me that there's a new update 1.06-1.08 (at random), after update it and relaunch there's the same update again.
The weird thing is the current version I saw below the "play" button is - 1.0.0
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
I've got the same issue but from 1.0.9 to 1.1.5.
The thing is, it actually updated correctly till 1.0.9 but since then every relaunching wants to update again to newest version.

I have full admin rights with that user.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Rayz_ wrote:I've got the same issue but from 1.0.9 to 1.1.5.
The thing is, it actually updated correctly till 1.0.9 but since then every relaunching wants to update again to newest version.

I have full admin rights with that user.

same at me
ElkiLG
Skeleton
2 | 0
Same here, every time I close the launcher and open it again it goes back to 1.0.8 and asks to upgrade to 1.1.5. Any idea why?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
peace wrote:...

Rayz_ wrote:...

nobrainnopain wrote:...

ElkiLG wrote:...

Usually to solve this problem is recommended to uninstall the Launcher, download the latest version, then reinstall it. If you play SP this procedure shouldn't delete your savefiles but, to be on the safe side, it would be better for you to back them up. They should be located in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MedianXL\save if I remember correctly.
ElkiLG
Skeleton
2 | 0
I got the answer from reddit actually. I installed it in a custom location, but it updates in the appdata folder anyway. So you need to launch it from the folder it tells you, don't change it and it will be fine (if slightly annoying).
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:....

Thank you for replying.
As i wanted to uninstall i saw that there are 2 Launcher installed, 1.0.9 and 1.1.5 :roll:
Dont know how or why that happened but it seemed i launched 1.0.9 every time.

Fixed now, Thank you