Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Ultimative v1

i still think this was the best one yet

If ICR this was when sunny and her man ruled that server many played on RIGHT before TSW came into existence and she would have some crazy rules that you follow or "GET BAN!"

I believe she banned marco over some BS and even laz at one point; could be wrong, funny times lol

think i started in median 2006; i think thats when you could do brem runs to get some sort of item that allowed you to dupe an item (dupes were actually implemented back then)

max players online were like...15?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
King77 wrote:Median XL Ultimative v1

If ICR this was when sunny and her man ruled that server many played on RIGHT before TSW came into existence and she would have some crazy rules that you follow or "GET BAN!"

I believe she banned marco over some BS and even laz at one point; could be wrong, funny times lol

think i started in median 2006; i think thats when you could do brem runs to get some sort of item that allowed you to dupe an item (dupes were actually implemented back then)

Good times, I started in 2008. Lots of fun. I still remember somewhere in 2013 or 2014 maybe, that there was this error in the (realm) release that allowed you to make arcane crystals out of every item possible or maybe it was only with rares and all types of jewellery. Anyway, good times!
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Muilpeer wrote:

Good times, I started in 2008. Lots of fun. I still remember somewhere in 2013 or 2014 maybe, that there was this error in the (realm) release that allowed you to make arcane crystals out of every item possible or maybe it was only with rares and all types of jewellery. Anyway, good times!

you remember the skull thing on the trader chest where ppl had like 3k stats? or the bug where you were able to have multiple of the same charm in your inventory if it was put in cube and u dropped the cube. lol
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
King77 wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:

you remember the skull thing on the trader chest where ppl had like 3k stats? or the bug where you were able to have multiple of the same charm in your inventory if it was put in cube and u dropped the cube. lol

Haha lol, yeah I do remember the bugged chests and the multicharm. Also the Hard Mode Charm, the old minigames with the witches and the windows in A4 that you have to smash. Actually makes me want to return to the older mods and replay them again. Thanks!
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marco wrote:

There isn't overall much value in downgrading except to play some specific builds, such as 1.F9 pouncesin, 1.D9 judgesin or 1.A9 poison sorc, which were nerfed to the ground or removed. There's also other removed builds such as reanimator build, but that was removed because it was shitty so yeah have fun with that. That's pretty much about it.

Dont forget the "Mount Arreat" Legendary sajan Captan America and so on dual barbarian.The old old forum thread that was locked at thr end.That was some argument.Chuck Noris remember it for sure :cry:
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Rusev wrote:
Marco wrote:

There isn't overall much value in downgrading except to play some specific builds, such as 1.F9 pouncesin, 1.D9 judgesin or 1.A9 poison sorc, which were nerfed to the ground or removed. There's also other removed builds such as reanimator build, but that was removed because it was shitty so yeah have fun with that. That's pretty much about it.

Dont forget the "Mount Arreat" Legendary sajan Captan America and so on dual barbarian.The old old forum thread that was locked at thr end.That was some argument.Chuck Noris remember it for sure :cry:

I remember that. The godly barb that could rarely die if ever!

How about the original blood zon. The one that had like 50 yard range on blood storm and would cast a few. Afk. Everything screen wise dies ^^
Demon
Fallen
1 | 0
Can I have d2sigma.DLL (from sigma 1.0.0) or full version sigma 1.0.0
Blankless
Prowler
17 | 0
kambala wrote:
Dehok wrote:Does anyone have 2.0 version of sigma?

download these files:

- http://get.median-xl.com/launcher/?get= ... sion=2.0.0
- http://get.median-xl.com/launcher/?get= ... sion=2.0.0

or edit links to use 2.0.6 if you want the latest 2.0.x

When I try to download the dlls, all I get is a dll.update file...
How do you use this?

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out
Wicker
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hey, any place where one could get some more recent version of sigma? Like 2.2, 2.3 ... 2.7 etc?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Wicker wrote:Hey, any place where one could get some more recent version of sigma? Like 2.2, 2.3 ... 2.7 etc?

message just above yours quotes URLs used to download any version, simply replace version in those URLs with the one you need