Error in launcher

Need help installing the mod?
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
When I start the launcher it shows a red bar saying "Error: There was an error, please check the errorLog.txt

It says:

[2019-04-28 13:26:35] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Programs\medianxllauncher\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2019-04-28 13:26:36] caught error getHash: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined ||| outputHash: ||| filePath: D:\Games\Diablo II\Game.exe |||

The Play button is enabled though and the game seems to start ok. Should I care about this?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
For science, go to C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Programs\medianxllauncher\Median XL Launcher\ then right-click on "Median XL Launcher.exe" and in properties make sure the attribute "Read-only" is not checked and in the compatibility tab check the option "Run this program as an administrator". Do the same for "Game.exe" situated in D:\Games\Diablo II\Game.exe.
Also to avoid errors it would be better if both D2 and the Meadian Launcher were installed on the same drive, not sure this is your case.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Thanks, I had Game.exe set to run as Admin but the launcher I'd set the shortcut but not, it seems, the exe itself.

I just restarted the machine from sleep today, started the launcher and it seems ok - so far (it seemed ok before but then after a couple of days it gave the above error). So.. fingers crossed, and thanks for your help! :cheers: