Character Unplayable in SP - OfflineTool Bug?

Need help installing the mod?
budcollura
Invader
8 | 0
Been grinding it out on SP got to lvl115 on my necro and went to respec. I hit save then when I went back to play on my character this message appeared and I can not log in.

Anyone know a fix for this. I hope to god after all the grinding that I didnt lose my character.
transtrans
Cultist
23 | 0
In the offline tool, you need to delete your Iron Golem. It happened to me and that did the trick.
budcollura
Invader
8 | 0
transtrans wrote:In the offline tool, you need to delete your Iron Golem. It happened to me and that did the trick.

Okay I will try and give that a shot. Currently not sure how I would go about doing that within the tool? Just respec my character? Also, have you ever had the issue of a characters stash not loading? for some reason when I load my Barbs stash who is my main farming character it bugs out and crashes the tool? Needless to say two of my highest lvl characters arent working right now and I am a little shook lol
transtrans
Cultist
23 | 0
Did you update the offline tool to a version that is compatible with 1.2.3? If not, you can check the offline tool topic to download the necessary file.
budcollura
Invader
8 | 0
So I downloaded the new resources file and now I can pull up the Barbs stash but I still cant play on my necro and am getting the same "Mercenary" issue. How did you go about deleting your Iron golem in the offline tool?
transtrans
Cultist
23 | 0
How Items / Under Gear Character
Select your Iron Golem item and delete
budcollura
Invader
8 | 0
transtrans wrote:How Items / Under Gear Character
Select your Iron Golem item and delete

Fixed it. You are the man thank you for the help!