problem with my druid char .

normal procedures

run client
run diablo 2
loggin to my acc
chosse character druid 121 lvl

and when its is loaded after showing pop up window with information

lost battle net connection

i try again and the same situation or sometimes can clict button for create game and after showing lost connection

i try chosse different character , and don't have problem with my soso 19 lvl

what it's that

help plz
a953571477
Skeleton
2 | 0
i have no idea that ,sorry i can't help you, I didn't meet this problem。godbless you
Jurando89
Imp
4 | 0
a953571477 wrote:i have no idea that ,sorry i can't help you, I didn't meet this problem。godbless you

i think its not reinstall diablo blablabla , because i have acces to different char , i think asswell where is a problem

because

i have stacionary computer with bad wifi component and i add my fon for theathering internet , last time when i played i unconnect my fon and connnection for my diablo.exe in game have been losted . maybe my char is in de bug location - what u think
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Change your GS (Game Server). To change GS type /gs # in TSW lobby, " # " has to be replaced by a number corresponding to a GS, here the full GS list: Servers. Keep trying until it works, shouldn't take more than 5 tries on average.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Jurando89
Imp
4 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:Change your GS (Game Server). To change GS type /gs # in TSW lobby, " # " has to be replaced by a number corresponding to a GS, here the full GS list: Servers. Keep trying until it works, shouldn't take more than 5 tries on average.

no it's no working when i change gs . any player have thesame problem ?
Jurando89
Imp
4 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:Change your GS (Game Server). To change GS type /gs # in TSW lobby, " # " has to be replaced by a number corresponding to a GS, here the full GS list: Servers. Keep trying until it works, shouldn't take more than 5 tries on average.

ok now it's allright , maybe when change gs and after i reset diablo.exe , now working , thanks ,

TOPIC TO BE CLOSED