PlugY doesn't seem to work with Median XL

Need help installing the mod?
LadyAdora
Skeleton
3 | 0
Not really sure where to put this, but I'm trying to Median XL and PlugY but PlugY doesn't seem to be working, I can't find any info on why this is happening. I have both D2SE and PlugY installed, I checked the option to run PlugY on Median XL on D2SE, it doesn't work.
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Sigma isn't compatible with PlugY. There's shared stash functionality with kambala's offline tools. It's not really PlugY but at least it's something.

Plugy works up until latest release of Median 2017.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
LadyAdora wrote:Not really sure where to put this, but I'm trying to Median XL and PlugY but PlugY doesn't seem to be working, I can't find any info on why this is happening. I have both D2SE and PlugY installed, I checked the option to run PlugY on Median XL on D2SE, it doesn't work.

As Conquest said, neither PlugY nor D2SE are compatible with MXL Sigma. To play the latest patch follow this guide: Median XL Installation Guide (Windows)
Then you can check the Median XL Offline Tools as suggested.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I don't care what other content could take precedence over this, I NEED to have MORE SPACE to store all my PERFECT GEMS and RUNES. I will stand for this NO LONGER, I demand that Median XL, or Mr. Marco, stop whatever he is doing AND GIVE ME PLUGY. This game is a SERVICE to it's customers and the bourgeoisie MUST bow to the will of the people!

WHAT SAY YOU?
LadyAdora
Skeleton
3 | 0
Oh thank you! I'm new to modding D2, this is a first for me, didn't even know D2 could be modded until I decided I needed more stash space
LadyAdora
Skeleton
3 | 0
Another question, how do I install the offline tools? I don't want to screw up anything but the page doesn't have detailed instructions
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
LadyAdora wrote:Another question, how do I install the offline tools? I don't want to screw up anything but the page doesn't have detailed instructions

It's basically just an exe that you run and it will ask you for your save file location of a given character. That's it.

The tools page doesn't link the newest version of both the program and the mod data, you need to go to this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=342

Download these:
1: The program itself, first link in the download section.
2: The 1.4 mod data listed at the bottom of the download section.

Make a new folder, extract the content of both zips into the folder. The second download will overwrite parts of the first download but that's on purpose.
When done, run the exe, then click the button top left and find the save file. If you get a pop up that says that a new version is available, then you screwed up somewhere, either getting the newest version of the program or overwriting the old "resource" folder with the new 1.4 mod data that you downloaded.