Harem bugged

Need help installing the mod?
Aerogath
Imp
4 | 0
Hi,
I cant for some reason enter the Harem, I made a Charakter, got the Staff, talked to just every npc and still if i try to enter it says " I Can't", I thought to myself ok its a mod can sometimes happen and made another character, next time I tried with another character it says again "I can't" I tried switching my attack skill from left mouse to "move only" still only "I Can't" and the Questlog always tells me I shall find the Arcane Sanctuary blah, bring staff into Tal Rasha tomb.

Searched forums already but only thing I found had to do with Widowmaker.
Existenze1985
Cultist
23 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Probably what is causing your issue is that you need to get the headpiece of the staff again. It happened to me as well and that resolved my issue. (you need to enter the valley of the snakes and it should turn night. Pay attention to the flavour text, that your quest is updated.)
Aerogath
Imp
4 | 0
Existenze1985 wrote:Probably what is causing your issue is that you need to get the headpiece of the staff again. It happened to me as well and that resolved my issue. (you need to enter the valley of the snakes and it should turn night. Pay attention to the flavour text, that your quest is updated.)

Oh ok I will try ty.

EDIT: LeL worked, I had to enter Viper Temple, after it got dark, opened in lvl2 the Chest again with the Amulet even it was empty and after entering Town it worked, ty :D
Existenze1985
Cultist
23 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Aerogath wrote:
Existenze1985 wrote:Probably what is causing your issue is that you need to get the headpiece of the staff again. It happened to me as well and that resolved my issue. (you need to enter the valley of the snakes and it should turn night. Pay attention to the flavour text, that your quest is updated.)

Oh ok I will try ty.

EDIT: LeL worked, I had to enter Viper Temple, after it got dark, opened in lvl2 the Chest again with the Amulet even it was empty and after entering Town it worked, ty :D

Your welcome! :)