Errors on closing

Need help installing the mod?
10sorat01
Skeleton
2 | 0
This doesn't seem to be causing any performance issues, it's just odd.

After closing the game, two popups generate:

An exception (C000000D) occurred during DllEntryPoint or DllMain in module: F:\Diablo II\Glaide3x.dll

and

Unhandled Excepetion
An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function (c000000d)

Any idea what these mean or how to keep them from generating?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have the same thing, have to ctrl+alt+del to shut D2 down after playing. I don't mind but still curious.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
it become to happen to me after windows 10
10sorat01
Skeleton
2 | 0
So possibly a compatibility issue? Either of you notice any negative effects as a result? Any performance issues, either with Median, or just in general PC use?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Easy fix (at least for me) is: Run the game via the Diablo 2 LOD shortcut in Admin mode and compatibility mode for Windows XP SP2.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ParticuLarry wrote:Easy fix (at least for me) is: Run the game via the Diablo 2 LOD shortcut in Admin mode and compatibility mode for Windows XP SP2.

Or in my case with Windows 7 compatibility.
conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you get ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005) only upon closing the game, try the following (in order):

• Find Game.exe in your "Diablo II" folder and set it to Run as an Administrator and in compatibility mode with Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or alternatively Windows 7. (Revert back these changes if they don't solve the issue right away).

• If what suggested above didn't work, try downloading this: https://www.indirectsound.com/downloads ... d_0_20.zip
Then extract from the archive the files dsound.dll and dsound.INI and drop thm in your D2 directory, where Game.exe can be found. (Remove these files if they didn't solve the problem).

• If the error persist, try changing the video mode in the Launcher's settings page, from 3DFX Glide to one of the other two that suits you better (mind that the other video mode lack customization options).
aska771
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
i also have same issue since i used the Win10.
Thanks conveee provided some solution but unfortunately its doesn't work. :cry: