Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Yeah no idea where the issue stems from. Pick a "static size" and check "no gamma" in your Glide settings.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
HolyHSPlayer
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I am really out of ideas, tried your last option still no go, just black screen, 3 seconds and no start :(
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I'm out of ideas too, try disabling WGL_ARB_render_texture in your 3DFX Glide settings. If all is the same I guess you could try uninsalling the Launcher and remove the mod files if any remains and see if the base game starts, and if it does try reinstalling the mod following this guide: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=45891 after a PC restart.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
HolyHSPlayer
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Tried a different mod to check if it won't start as well, but that one really starts....
:wall:
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
RequiemLux wrote:Yeah no idea where the issue stems from.

Hey Lux, there used to be an installation guide that said something along the lines of "don't install diablo 2 in C/Program files (X86)" which I can't seem to find anymore.

Anway, that installation guide was the reason why I installed Diablo 2 for median in Program files without the X86. My question is: Was this fixed?

The screenshot of HolyHSPlayer of his launcher shows the installation path being in program files (X86). So this could be the root of the problem in case it wasn't fixed yet.
HolyHSPlayer
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ParticuLarry wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:Yeah no idea where the issue stems from.

Hey Lux, there used to be an installation guide that said something along the lines of "don't install diablo 2 in C/Program files (X86)" which I can't seem to find anymore.

Anway, that installation guide was the reason why I installed Diablo 2 for median in Program files without the X86. My question is: Was this fixed?

The screenshot of HolyHSPlayer of his launcher shows the installation path being in program files (X86). So this could be the root of the problem in case it wasn't fixed yet.

Good point, but I also tried a different path like you mentioned. So not in any Program files map. Still a no go... :(
HolyHSPlayer
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Well it seems that after reinstalling my game only works with the -ns parameter or else it crashes, maybe this is the thing as well with medianXL...
Something wrong with my Realtek drivers?
Already installed latest drivers, now my whole D2 game is f***ed up :shock:
HolyHSPlayer
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Okay, something strange happens, Median XL works on a different windows account on the same pc, so problem must be something with my main windows account....