Please Help !!

Need help installing the mod?
Nazgul88
Prowler
16 | 0
Hi to all !!

i am a necromancer level 27 and i dont know if there is a bug with the deathlord skill. You see, when i used the skill (with a scythe on my hands) my necro doesnt morph into a deathknight like before on this mod. Instead , a crown appeared on my head like a symbol.

i want to morph in the deathknight and i dont know how. Maybe is a bug i dont know
empilcit
Fallen
1 | 0
its not a bug, morph was removed two or three patches ago
Nazgul88
Prowler
16 | 0
do you know why ?
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
maybe some kind of speed/fhr/ias limit rate in transformed form... but not sure
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Deathlord morph is on
The Defiler
The Defiler
Spirit Edge (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (170 - 211) to (362 - 441)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 537
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
Parasite: +6 Targets
Deathlord Morph
+(1 to 3) to Necromancer Skill Levels
Adds (90 to 115)-(220 to 270) Damage
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 15)% Deadly Strike
Socketed (3)
now.

As far as why a bunch of morphs are getting phased out:

Marco wrote:There is no hate towards morphs, the issue comes when they are forced into builds and you have no option but to use it. There have been many people who have voiced their opinion against morphs and I tend to agree, the first moments of using a morph are quite exciting but as the excitement wears off you are left with an out-of-place 8-directional sprite and where your equipment choices dont make a visual impact on your char. I.e. necro is the only character that swings scythes (cool af item) and it used to be negated by the morph, so there's 2 sides of a coin for sure. Not to mention some other minor downsides of morphs such as losing them when swapping acts, just a minor annoyance though and not the reason for removal.

New morphs will be introduced in new items in the future, but rarely enough so that morphs still feel unique to use. As far as character goes, almost certainly no new innate morphs will be added - only druid will keep his three (shapeshifter class) as well as superbeast paladin, due to historical reasons and because that one is actually kind of epic, now with removed Dragonknight there would be even less of a reason to take this one out.

Morphs wont need a comeback because they aren't gone, not long ago we did get new Talic set, although *spoiler alert* its bugged and will have to be removed next patch. Either way for sure some new morphs be implemented here and there on items in the future.

viewtopic.php?p=357069#p357069
Nazgul88
Prowler
16 | 0
ok Thanks !
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The speed calc shows Deathlord morph has the same 6FPA attack speed as a normal melee nec? (FHR, FBR not considered)
If thats true, the Deathlord morph itself is no good to a melee nec except the appearance change?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cnlnjzfjb wrote:The speed calc shows Deathlord morph has the same 6FPA attack speed as a normal melee nec? (FHR, FBR not considered)
If thats true, the Deathlord morph itself is no good to a melee nec except the appearance change?

It used to be different. Normal necro attack speed used to be slower, but when the morph was removed, they adjusted the attack speed break point so the build doesn't get nerfed.

One thing that morphs have in common as a positive feat is their FBR is the same as their FHR. So you need only FHR for both, FHR and FBR frames.

I'm not sure about the movement speed, but I think that should be a little bit higher as well.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ParticuLarry wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:The speed calc shows Deathlord morph has the same 6FPA attack speed as a normal melee nec? (FHR, FBR not considered)

It used to be different. Normal necro attack speed used to be slower, but when the morph was removed, they adjusted the attack speed break point so the build doesn't get nerfed.

One thing that morphs have in common as a positive feat is their FBR is the same as their FHR. So you need only FHR for both, FHR and FBR frames.

I'm not sure about the movement speed, but I think that should be a little bit higher as well.

Get it. Cool.