[Guide] Median XL 2.0 with D2DX: New Glide wrapper

Need help installing the mod?
bamsugar123
Cultist
23 | 0
fixer_m wrote:
bamsugar123 wrote:oh yes i figured it out :p works well now ty for this guide <3<3 looks very nice, but i feel like its not perfect like it has some fps drops when alot of mobs on screen... i also disabled vsync and AA, seems it helped a bit

Great! Yeah, high fps mod doesn't work flawlessly, I saw that users report frame drops in some cases.

But if you want - you can disable high fps mod entirely, with nomotionprediction=true.

yeye i figured :p but the new files are great upgrade to glide, thx for the post <3
Industrial
Fallen
1 | 0
How to stretch image? i don't want keep aspect ratio.
fixer_m
Stygian Watcher
42 | 15
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Industrial wrote:How to stretch image? i don't want keep aspect ratio.

This only possible with 3rd party tools like ReShade.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
While moving on the top, bottom and sides, only Scolgosen or whatever the map is called there ate white teets, triangles. Does anyone know how to get rid of them?
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Thats side effect of moving from old 800*600 to new 1024*768 resolution.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Really liking this for the improved mouse movement but 144fps animations they look like they having a seizure. I can turn my screen to 60hz that fixes it but is there anyway to limit the fps ?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know how to get reshade to work with the 60FPS mode? I initially had Reshade working perfectly then I downloaded the DLL/D2D file replacers for the 60fps and it basically caused reshade to not boot up anymore.
smiechu
Prowler
16 | 0

Any ideas how to fix font issue?
Durvann
Skeleton
3 | 0
Edit: Delete.
Edited by Durvann 2 years.
Durvann
Skeleton
3 | 0
Anyone else noticing some major shadow flickering for the mercenary whenever you move?

EDIT:
This is a known issue - https://github.com/bolrog/d2dx/issues/102