Darko
Fallen
1 | 0
it just doesn't work .. no matter what i do -.-
kurnis
Acid Prince
49 | 0
this is FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for for Median XL!

Thank you so much oh my FUCKING GOD I love it
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
So I've been trying to mess with this new glide wrapper... I can't tell if I'm getting it to work or not.

1. How are you guys showing the refresh rate?

2. Is there any obvious way (Other than supposedly better graphics) to KNOW I'm running this new wrapper?

3. Whenever I hit the alt-enter, it just pulls up the dialog box to type a message to other players in the game. Alt-tab minimizes the game down and pulls up all the active windows I have open on my computer.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
So I've been trying to mess with this new glide wrapper... I can't tell if I'm getting it to work or not.

1. How are you guys showing the refresh rate?

2. Is there any obvious way (Other than supposedly better graphics) to KNOW I'm running this new wrapper?

3. Whenever I hit the alt-enter, it just pulls up the dialog box to type a message to other players in the game. Alt-tab minimizes the game down and pulls up all the active windows I have open on my computer.
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
1. Open Glide-init inside ur d2folder. and then

2.If u done everything good like in tutorial and using glide3dfx option in launcher then u are fine.

3.perhaps u need to use some option inside glide-init for enable alt+enter (i always play in window so i cant help u here :D)

AND DONT DOUBLE POST, just wait for answer or go to tech support on Discord https://chat.median-xl.com/
LeChatChouette
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Industrial wrote:How to stretch image? i don't want keep aspect ratio.

For fullscreen you can do it with ReShade :

1- dl and instal ReShade
2- browse to the .exe
2- select Direct X 10/11/12
3- select the fubax shaders (it's the one with the aspect ratio shader)
4- end the instal process

5- make the ingame setup :
    5.1- eventually, do the ReShade tutorial
    5.2- select "Aspect Ratio" [AspectRatio.fx] :
    ► Show Spoiler
    5.3- then you can correct proportions to stretch image and undisplay the side black bars
    ► Show Spoiler
Jasdero
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
How make window mode, but on fullscreen size?
I tried this settings
► Show Spoiler

and i see this
► Show Spoiler

If i try set some higher scaling, 1.7 or 2 example, i have the same result.

I can play with fullscreen mode, but when I switch to a different monitor or take a screenshot, the game minimized every time. In windowed mode, the game always remains open. It is possible to run in windowed mode and press Alt + Enter each time after launch, but over time it gets annoying. Any ideas?
Jasdero
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
LeChatChouette wrote:

1- dl and instal ReShade
2- browse to the .exe

► Show Spoiler
    5.3- then you can correct proportions to stretch image and undisplay the side black bars
    ► Show Spoiler

Hey. I try to use Reshade for Layer.fx only
► Show Spoiler

but i have error every 30-60 minutes (sometimes the crash occurred 2-3 minutes after entering the game, and the last time it crashed after 1.5+ hour of the game, random :( )
► Show Spoiler

I think there is some conflict between d2dx glide and Reshade. Any idea how to fix it?
chuanki
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
↑old wrapper, window mode & full mode wiz alt+enter

thx for elaboration, it performs very well!
the only problem is , that i guess d2dx just dont scale the screen in full window mode?
cuz before when glide3x is the only wrapper, it does well in full mode, getting rid of the black bars!
Vindicit
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
LeChatChouette wrote:

1- dl and instal ReShade
2- browse to the .exe

► Show Spoiler
    ► Show Spoiler

This needs to be in the original post. I dont know how you guys can play this game in 4:3. Even though the framerate is much better with this mod, I could not play it in that aspect ratio. You guys have to use the ReShade to stretch the window to 16:9 and it looks much better even though its stretched.

Unfortunately the game is more prone to crashing when alt+tabing out of full screen mode.