Need help installing the mod?
Dextrouz12
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Everytime I open the launcher it only says play and when i click play it just says restart and repeat

after that it says mod version: unknown

i've tried pretty much everything reinstalled both diablos and launcher 3 time, exclusions on my antivirus and some other things.

[2022-03-15 12:08:20] RequestError: Error: unable to verify the first certificate
at new RequestError (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\errors.js:14:15)
at Request.plumbing.callback (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:87:29)
at Request.RP$callback [as _callback] (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:46:31)
at self.callback (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
at Request.emit (events.js:182:13)
at Request.onRequestError (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:881:8)
at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:182:13)
at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:391:9)
at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:182:13)
at emitErrorNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:82:8)
at emitErrorAndCloseNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:50:3)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)
[2022-03-15 12:08:20] RequestError: Error: unable to verify the first certificate
at new RequestError (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\errors.js:14:15)
at Request.plumbing.callback (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:87:29)
at Request.RP$callback [as _callback] (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:46:31)
at self.callback (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
at Request.emit (events.js:182:13)
at Request.onRequestError (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:881:8)
at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:182:13)
at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:391:9)
at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:182:13)
at emitErrorNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:82:8)
at emitErrorAndCloseNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:50:3)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)
[2022-03-15 12:08:23] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
at Function.mod [as doubleConfirmMpqHash] (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\func-main.ts:1089:60)
at doubleConfirmMpqHash (C:\Users\Dextr\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\ipcMain-helper.ts:223:45)
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
can u show me option of ur launcher ?

1st installation is for launcher no need to be inside d2 folder, then when u open launcher it ask where ur d2 folder is and where to download/install mod.

do u have 1.14d patch for ur d2lod ?
it is orginal d2 from blizz or some custom build from torrent ? (dont do it :D)

for faster help copy and paste last error into support tech channel on discord ! (i did it for u...)
Dextrouz12
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Fresh install from battle.net and yes the path is correct, i was playing not too long ago and when i opened it back up it started doing its thing.

Dextrouz12
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
If you are using esetnod32 as a antivirus just uninstall and it should work.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Install yourself manually without the application

viewtopic.php?t=22755

On the links, click the second mouse button and save as a target. Extract all three files to the diablo folder. First install Diablo and LOD and patch 1.13c. From LOD cd copy to diablo folder d2xvideo.mpq and d2xmusic.mpq. Finally, the wrapper you want to use. You have that old Swens in the diablo folder or better download the new D2dx.