Intense Lag

Need help installing the mod?
Osmara
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi all

There is this issue with very intense lag happening to me. Game is unplayable.
What happens is, I start the game, goes absolutely good. After a while (a random playtime) it starts lagging. Can't see anything, like when I died, why I died, portal 3-4 seconds to enter, also with NPC talk, spellcast few seconds late and so on.

If you tell me to switch servers and so on, I already did that, am doing that all the time, nothing helps.
I just can't figure out why is this happening. It's like some kind of cashe build up

Appreciate your help
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Try running the game with the -nosound command line option. Doesn't always fix lag but it's worth a shot.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
i play on single player and whenever the game starts to lag i just alt+tab the game then maximize again and continue to play lag free.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
noibo wrote:i play on single player and whenever the game starts to lag i just alt+tab the game then maximize again and continue to play lag free.

Same is happening for me, started to happen once I've got a new laptop, no idea how to fix it. It's a minor inconvinience, but is annoying while I'm farming a lot. Also, game crashes way more often
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Latency on SP... Thats a new. :D