MXL: Sigma Announced

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kato
|
Hmmm.

I posted a few days ago saying that it's been way too long with the "soon" stuff. People have stopped playing MXLU because Sigma should be here "soon".

And the post doesn't show up any more. How come? Are you deleting posts you don't like? That would be... bad. Really really bad.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Kato wrote:Hmmm.

I posted a few days ago saying that it's been way too long with the "soon" stuff. People have stopped playing MXLU because Sigma should be here "soon".

And the post doesn't show up any more. How come? Are you deleting posts you don't like? That would be... bad. Really really bad.

Well as u can see, 80% of this thread is exactly that so why would we specifically delete ur post (comeon man, what kinda people do u think we r (>_<) )

Besides, u have only posted here once before, u said....
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kato wrote:I posted a few days ago saying that it's been way too long with the "soon" stuff. People have stopped playing MXLU because Sigma should be here "soon".

Who are you to be in a position to determine when "soon" is enough and demand the patch to be released?

I deleted your post because it was the most generic, unfunny and idiotic "whens stigma" post. Comes from user that is not in touch with community (did not read current announcements), demanding/threating tone and fallacies ("everybody is quitting! so you have to release it now!") and adds literally nothing to the thread, besides causing chaos. I'll make it very simple; if it's not released it's simply because it's not done yet. Clearly the team is working hard to keep the community satisfied and evolve towards our ultimate goal (sigma) with 2017 patch which you clearly haven't bothered to see. If you have nothing to contribute to this topic, simply do not post here. Take it as a friendly last warning.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kato wrote:Are you deleting posts you don't like? That would be... bad. Really really bad.

He can delete whatever the fuck he wants lmao, it's his server. You don't pay for any subscription to be here.

Besides, this mod has been alive for so long now, even if all traffic stopped right now, it would still have had a remarkable run. But yeah, even more remarkable, it's not even close to dead.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Kato wrote:Hmmm.

I can still see at least 10 public games in hatred and terror only. Not mentioning destruction games. Just because some people have stopped playing doesn't mean everybody has. Go and meet new people to play with.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
And we can conclude this whole discussion with single thing.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I can vouch for the team of developers. They actually are working on things, unlike most people thing they just say that to keep people interested.

It'll come when it's ready. Marco already provided a rough estimate in the MXL 2017 post, explaining when the next ladder reset may come with some of Sigma's additions included in it (see the MXL 2017 announcement post). Clearly Sigma won't happen before that time, otherwise he wouldn't have announced a new Ultimative ladder beginning over summer sometime.

Play hardcore if you're bored. Learn new mechanics and what to be prepared for. You can roll through the game without thinking and not die in softcore, but as soon as you hit hardcore, you realize how many things can kill you without you looking for it or being prepared. It helps to learn the game more. I'd say that's the place to start if you're bored with the game. That, or go play internet flash games -- I heard www.addictinggames.com is a good place to begin.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
LHawkins1 wrote:Play hardcore if you're bored. Learn new mechanics and what to be prepared for. You can roll through the game without thinking and not die in softcore, but as soon as you hit hardcore, you realize how many things can kill you without you looking for it or being prepared. It helps to learn the game more. I'd say that's the place to start if you're bored with the game. That, or go play internet flash games -- I heard http://www.addictinggames.com is a good place to begin.

Monkey Balloon tower defence thingie is hardcore!

Seriously I can't imagine playing this mod hardcore, even if you are careful there are just too many instagibs. My nerves would crack. If you are bored of MXL (like me), the sanest thing you can do is try out different mods for the time being. There is life outside of Median. I mean MXL is hands down the best mod I have played and I will return to it upon the release of 2017.
garth_hendy
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Fumbles wrote:Image

Is this meant to be a serious image or a joke image? Never can tell sometimes.