What is Median XL: Sigma

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tonitro wrote:thanks suchbalance. does that mean there's a 100% impossibility that any tool could be made to convert the basics of a character to make it compatible? just thinking of saving progress such as clvl and acts/wps completed, not items. for single player only. if so, i won't make a suggestion for it

It is basically a new game. I highly doubt it is possible, and even if, I would not recommend not. Just treat it as a different game rather than an update.
ricardas374
Skeleton
3 | 0
I'm still waiting patiently for this to come out. Been waiting for 2 years maybe, I hope it doesn't get scrapped or abandoned
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ricardas374 wrote:I'm still waiting patiently for this to come out. Been waiting for 2 years maybe, I hope it doesn't get scrapped or abandoned

If you join the Discord channel, it's easier to keep up with progress: https://gitlab.com/whist/MXLS/milestones/1

It's at 84% completion right now, subject to change probably.
lieblingsbesuch
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Just 7 more Things to do, and 3 of them are Alphatesting... hope I can participate on that :-)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lieblingsbesuch wrote:Just 7 more Things to do, and 3 of them are Alphatesting... hope I can participate on that :-)

There will probably a testing phase where you can apply to. But that usually requires you to be able to complete at least 80% of the content. At least it was that way in the last Beta Phase.
lieblingsbesuch
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
lieblingsbesuch wrote:Just 7 more Things to do, and 3 of them are Alphatesting... hope I can participate on that :-)

There will probably a testing phase where you can apply to. But that usually requires you to be able to complete at least 80% of the content. At least it was that way in the last Beta Phase.

Then i think it will be out VERY soon b/c all "bugs" left are some gui changes and they will not contain 20 % of the game.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
lieblingsbesuch wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Then i think it will be out VERY soon b/c all "bugs" left are some gui changes and they will not contain 20 % of the game.

I don't think 'everything' can be found out about the game. Of course they will list bugs and gui changes that need to be done but they will not list content as that has to remain a secret until the release ;)

So you can never know if 80% is done, only assume.
PhoenixRising
Stone Warrior
32 | 7
Muilpeer wrote:
lieblingsbesuch wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

I don't think 'everything' can be found out about the game. Of course they will list bugs and gui changes that need to be done but they will not list content as that has to remain a secret until the release ;)

So you can never know if 80% is done, only assume.

i'm not so sure about the last part. The point of a burndown chart ( something used in SCRUM) is kinda lost if you dont list all tasks and track them accordingly :)
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Looks like all the tasks are assigned to whist. Can no-one else help?
kanadaj
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Could you possibly release a Diablo 2 patch with Sigma's changes to the UI, bug fixes, etc. but without altering much of the vanilla gameplay?