What is Median XL: Sigma

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Nomi314
Skeleton
3 | 0
HI!
I'm not sure if anyone has already asked this, but I didn't find it:
is there an exact time when the release will happen? I want to play with some friends :)
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nomi314 wrote:HI!
I'm not sure if anyone has already asked this, but I didn't find it:
is there an exact time when the release will happen? I want to play with some friends :)

There's a countdown timer in the upper-right corner of the Forum. But based on previous releases, you'll probably be able to dl the mod about an hour earlier. However, Realm play will only be accessible once the timer reaches zero.
batatinhalol
Skeleton
3 | 0
OMG! i cant belive that i'll play this GREAT mod tomorrow, i'm in HYPE!

Can't wait for those life bar on mobs, AND ALL!

Thank you.
jiallombardo
Prowler
17 | 0
Hello, I have played this mod a couple of years ago, and now that it has been released again, I wanted to take a whack at it one more time.

However, there are a lot of changes, which I can't find immediate answers to (not https://docs.median-xl.com/, not by forum search). Here is a list of questions:

1. Is it possible to toggle to "vanilla" diablo 2 GUI? (Right now the GUI looks like it's from D1)
2. Is is possible to respec more than once (i.e. somewhere other than Akara's)
3. I recall there was a level 1 quest when you get a Median statuette, and then have to fight an insta-kill boss to farm a class charm -- is that not a thing anymore? Is there a more-or-less comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to play median-specific areas/quests after the update?

If you read thus far -- thank you, I would appreciate any help :)
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
jiallombardo wrote:Hello, I have played this mod a couple of years ago, and now that it has been released again, I wanted to take a whack at it one more time.

However, there are a lot of changes, which I can't find immediate answers to (not https://docs.median-xl.com/, not by forum search). Here is a list of questions:

1. Is it possible to toggle to "vanilla" diablo 2 GUI? (Right now the GUI looks like it's from D1)
2. Is is possible to respec more than once (i.e. somewhere other than Akara's)
3. I recall there was a level 1 quest when you get a Median statuette, and then have to fight an insta-kill boss to farm a class charm -- is that not a thing anymore? Is there a more-or-less comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to play median-specific areas/quests after the update?

If you read thus far -- thank you, I would appreciate any help :)

1. No
2. Yes. Belladonna Potions (Drops start in Act 1 I think)
3. Not a thing anymore. Game->Documentation->Quests for more info.
EgorFlame87
Imp
5 | 0
okay, you've added Russian language... How to use it without fatal errors and departures from launcher, m?
Odoakar
Imp
5 | 1
Hi, first time medianxl player.

can someone help me understand what the World Event means? I had this pop up on Normal Baal where I got the message that the World Event is started and the boss had a ton of hp. Once I took the portal to town, I failed the event, and the boss had normal hp.

if this like uber diablo event? what did I miss by failing it?
fr10wi
Prowler
15 | 0
Hi everyone . Wher living a Ancient Diablo ? (: