Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
So you want sin to be even more useless char than she is now? :lol:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mahitovec wrote:So you want sin to be even more useless char than she is now? :lol:

Why useless? She'd still have more inventory space!
Neontribe
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Gems should have a value, gold is hard to come by early game. Why are Perfect diamonds worth 200 gold when in real life they are 800k$ for flawless A grade?

New areas and how everything is tucked away was very confusing for people to played before. also can we have areas that are harder and not "Insta gib everything kills you instantly" harder? after dest k3k difficulty scales up too much.

Why is only baal on destruction very hard? I can do dest cow king and dest k3k and barely dest fauntz. but cant do dest baal. make diablo harder on dest with a guarantee sacred drop since the mini's are harder than actual diablo.

Players need to be more rewarded when playing together online. why is there just only 1 player games and 20 or so of them? this would improve servers. Add 40% mf per player 20% more mob hp and 20% more exp. reduce minion cap but buff minions for less lag. Maybe add round robin loot too for multiplayer.

Different ways of playing the game. How about a tower defence uber that does not require gear to complete?
Edited by Neontribe 5 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
For early game gold there are many solutions, like selling rings amulets and apples. Plus there are grubbers that drop lots of gold. If you're farming grubbers, make sure to get a
Summit
for extra profit.
Coldzero
Vampiress
35 | 9
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
1. Suggesting that opening chest become more valuable.

- Make a gold chest that spawn rarely in any area but only in destruction difficulty.
- The chest contain 100% drop any Sets, Sacred unique, jewel, rings, amulets. ( who doesn't like opening valuable chest)
- The chest need a special key ( suggesting either drop by all monster or specific area or bosses )

2. Suggesting Rework Map Shrines.

- Have longer duration maybe 5-10 min. ( To make it valuable to help some ubers or other events.)
- Shrine buff no longer be removed by any curse.
- Shrine no longer be recharged.
- Map Shrines no longer stacks with other shrine bonus.
- Spawn evenly at all map but at reduced rate.
- Only Useful Shrine spawn such as Defense, Combat, Experience, Skill Shrine.
- Buff Skill Shrine to +5 to All Skill, Defense Shrine to +150% Character Defense, Experience to +100%
- Add Lucky Shrine which give +50% Magic Find.

3. Suggesting Rework Some Ubers.

- Ureh Rework, I suggest that rather than spending time finding kingdom of shadows at Ruins of Ureh, I think it's better remove the narrow road to Ureh
Boss and make the Ureh Boss spawn randomly in a certain area in the map. (More time running around with zombie and killing some Punisher Turrent
for loot.)
- Vizjun Rework, I suggest that the boss also spawn randomly in the map in a certain area so that people actually finding the boss rather than rushing
the boss, quickly purify and TP back home.)
- Duncraig Rework, I hope the map have less small room to teleport and getting raped by the mob.
- Toraja Rework, Edryem are more less likely to die in the Toraja Map to avoid continuous resummon and increase enemy health. ( More killing time
rather than resummon.)

That's all for me, thank you for reading my post.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Create a new balance system that allows you to play only one build per each character and change it to another build every ladder - all problems solved.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
some of the congested uber reworks and chest drop suggestions caught my eye, the shrine thing is a little iffy
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have suggestion for a new reccipe:

random COTW + sacred unique weapon = 5% chance for double orb effect on weapon

(to avoid abuse it could be Realm only recipe)
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
darkstorm wrote:Create a new balance system that allows you to play only one build per each character and change it to another build every ladder - all problems solved.

Diablo 3?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Inventory tabs may be more useful than Stash tabs.

They would make farming less cumbersome since you wouldn't have to TP to town as often during farming runs. It would also be more convenient for Ubers that require gear swaps or changing out socket fillers once you get to the boss. And since you could have a larger stock of items on-hand, it could make trading more convenient too.

Also, access to more than the first tab could offered as rewards. For example, let's say the player can get access to a total of 5 tabs. Start the player with all 5, but have 4 of them locked. In order to gain access to these extra tabs, the player would have to complete certain tasks (e.g. unlocking 1 extra tab per Difficulty completed). Unlocking the final tab could be tied to the new Bounty system, or even just an Uber reward for something like D-Fauzt. Cube all 5 Super Brains, get a tab.