Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
Paladins have always been broken and i agree that they need to be changed..
Highest life of all chars with 1600ish more base and 50% extra per vitality point.. (compared to most classes)
They have insane speeds, defense, +stats(which has again become quite relevant with the charms nerf), lifesteal, invulnerability(x2),
DR, decent summons, 2x teleports, resistance pierce and on top of that a newly dinged pala does more dmg then many classes do with 500 sigs and a decent equip (50% sus or so..)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
It's nice that you listed all the advantages from all skill trees. The thing is you cannot have them all. It's the same as saying that druid has insane defense, tanking, DR, summons, spell damage and ranged atacks. He does, but not in the same build. 50% extra vitality sounds huge, but in reality it's 2hp vs 3 hp for 1 vit point. And what is invulnerability x2, teleports x 2 ? Colosseum is not a teleport since you cannot go over the wall with it. It's just a jump on visible enemy skill =/= teleport.
And in the end most of the stuff you said goes for melee char which already is a disadvantage. You have to be facing enemies up front and will be taking damage no matter what. Compared to a caster/ranger where you stay a screen away and spam your atacks.
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Add this function for players:
Upon using a type of item to be socketed into equipment and it has the "Cannot be unsocketed." field in the item's code. Do this:
-Prompt them with an either "Yes, socket this item." or "No, do not socket this item." to prevent people from accidentally filling sockets with irremovable fillers.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
lower the mana consumption of some assassin skills and also if possible bring back barrier strike so claw users can use them again, that skill can only be used using a claw weapon in the old update.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Eliminate the oil of craft requirement for griswolds box?
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shift Click into stash.
This is my TOP priority.
turbo power
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Alll ubers to drop trophy. It will be fun :D
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hades Gate with 0 cd. I bet it won't be OP and super funny.
xmrangelx
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Inventory sorting system will be nice. But if ti's impossible then at least quick item moving. And mutual chest for your chars for resolving muling and trading problems. And if it's not impossible too then /search <item_name> command that will show what char have item that you are looking for.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hi, im Ajit Pai and i suggest removing Neutral tree from Paladin because i hate neutrality.