Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zennith wrote:Don't most classes/builds now have a stupid op skill? I think throwsin is missin out.

Broadside is pretty stupid OP. Along with all the ways damage and 65% Avoid... and a skill that gives ~40% DR with one point endgame.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I don't really wanna use broadside at level 30... What skill does throwsin get that gives 40% DR endgame? Well then again, I guess I COULD weapon switch for SR. I still don't think Throwsin is very viable from the start, and that's what I'm talking about. Every character is viable endgame with maxed out gear, sure. But some classes are just near impossible to start with.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I hate that I enjoy her so much though. :/
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Solfege wrote:*sits patiently, waiting for that blessed day when one skill's cooldown timer no longer locks out all other timered skills*

Well you can get up because it's been implemented a long time ago
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:
Zennith wrote:Don't most classes/builds now have a stupid op skill? I think throwsin is missin out.

Broadside is pretty stupid OP. Along with all the ways damage and 65% Avoid... and a skill that gives ~40% DR with one point endgame.

Yeah, but you're missing the point that assa doesn't have any +tcd in any skill, unlike... yeah basically every other character.
Ofc you have to give her something to survive for said reason. And I really like that assa has these unique mechanics. That way she is more different than any other character.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:Yeah, but you're missing the point that assa doesn't have any +tcd in any skill, unlike... yeah basically every other character.
Ofc you have to give her something to survive for said reason. And I really like that assa has these unique mechanics. That way she is more different than any other character.

Theoretically she would have claw block - which blocks spells too. Avoid and weapon block - all attacks and spells. Much better defense mechanisms than defense and those are two really unique mechanics. That would make her nice and tanky but in practice she never has both and she generally has the lowest HP pool (especially if you put all points into dex to reach max block and focus your gear around +dex for block).

Would be really nice to make that viable - double claw melee/caster/atmg. Assassin is a mage hunter - that's why lore wise spell block makes sense.

One nice suggestion would be to replace obliteration with the clod spell death sentry but it casts obliteration!
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
whist wrote:
Solfege wrote:*sits patiently, waiting for that blessed day when one skill's cooldown timer no longer locks out all other timered skills*

Well you can get up because it's been implemented a long time ago

You mean for Sigma, right?
dlamica99
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
maggot lair needs to have map rework on or make the tunnels wider so more than 1 person can fit thou.
why not just make the full staff and ammy drop in the same room but make it a bit harder. even if u made staff drop in viper floor 1 then amulet in floor 2. This will let u have 3 extra rooms to play with in maggot lair for more more charms or mini games. each floor can be something else.

u could do this idea with lots of zone each floor in a cave can be something different.

plz remove the weapon type from all skill trees. example. druild rat tree skill tree. if u die you are 100% useless bc u have no way of using your skill bc u lost dagger on body. or make it so u can still morph into the rat with out the dagger but make some skill dagger only.

would like a charm only section in the equipment page.

now i do know that u cant use pluggy on the sever due to the lost of items ect,but what would happen if u just added in a another storage box. instead of another page ect.

would be cool to have your own trap door in town that will lead to your own person house with like 5 or more storage boxes ect. just make a trap door to lets say cave 1 in act 1 lol.

would love to see a type of bot in game that will auto stay log in to help with the muleing well maybe like 5 or so we all dont use the same game. or even better find a way that make one storage box an account box so u can safely mule items.

the server lobby could be revamp as well. view more games channels at a time. allow the name of games to be longer maybe color code the name to let us know what difficultly the game is in. hatred in blue , terror, orange , desc red. ect.

i do understand a bit that there is one file that has all the map data ect. but not copy and paste this file 2 more times and try to make all 3 copies work together. So as thinking about this. hatred will have its own set of maps then terror will be completely different. not sure if this is even possible.
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Pretty stupid one, but i would like to have some clothing dyes, like the gems work on regular-grey items (but without the needing of socket).

(maybe even armor-look customization, but that sounds a little more complex and i believe there's still more important work to be done :P )
Edited by requiemss 6 years.
xzmnick
Abomination
153 | 0
1x1 shrines and cubing with vessels straight away.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xzmnick wrote:1x1 shrines and cubing with vessels straight away.

Just curious, what do you mean by cubing straight away? Like you pick up a shrine and it immediately turns into a vessel?