Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
diabolique6
Cultist
24 | 0
Anonymous: wrote:Some other mods already have these features - pick up potions depending on what you have or best option. For example, empty belt and you picked manually a mana pot, rest of slots will be filled with mana pots when you walk over them. And so on. Same thing with scrolls.
But overall is it realy that necessary ? Auto map reveal, auto body recovery, auto pickup with loot filter, auto target bot with lazors - who is playing game, you or scripted autobot ?

In my opinion it is must have feature i always mist potion and get item which i don't want to pickup ,just time lost for sorting stuff etc. Game drop too much items, and eq fill extremely fast with mistclicks.Maybe iam noob but its feature which could improve my gameplay experience with MXL. I would go push harder like-
waypoint unlock on terror and hell diff.
For me game could have crafting system like in GD or D3 and collecting just materials and unlock reciepes,and make stuff in town. I feel much better when i can prepare items which i want to use.Maybe i don't have luck in loteries tha't why and just go angry fast and don't want play more.For me looting is time consuming excercise which not improve my character in way that i would like. I Preffer slowly steps,but iam sure i will get something valuable over time.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Gekko64 wrote:merc resurrect needs to become cheaper after the throw wepon + rune fix, something like 5k-10k at lvl 120 seems reasonable

Good idea! Also as repair cost for equipment runewords or craft items need to fix cause it costs over 2 millions for repair =.=
Or make new rune as indestructible like Zod in diablo 2 classic or make a jewel indestructible unique.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
( A )

Make a new cotw equivalent jewel drop but instead of oskills you get cool strong reanimates. Could even be unique new monsters found nowhere else.

( B )

Move asheara where the cursor is pointing, holy hell it's tilting to have to pixel hunt her inside the obscuring hut (or even worse, outside of it behind the wall).

► Show Spoiler
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Make supernova a useful skill. Maybe lower ND and reduce mana cost to make it a possible viable skill (Not to the tune of nova bomb, but something more relevant). Could do someething like this for many oskills that are just memes right now to open up for build diversity.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
+1 to what LH says.
There are a lot of OSkills whose utility lies in the damage output that could see a big buff in that regard (fire sorc' set f.e.), and also some procs.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Totally agree.. Most O-skills are laughable. I’d love to see more versatility in build options.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
it may now has the ability to inspect another player's character to see its equipped gear. We should also add the ability to automatically send a party invitation to those who join your game. For next patch.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Staedtler82 wrote:it may now has the ability to inspect another player's character to see its equipped gear. We should also add the ability to automatically send a party invitation to those who join your game. For next patch.

no
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Fumbles wrote:
Staedtler82 wrote:it may now has the ability to inspect another player's character to see its equipped gear. We should also add the ability to automatically send a party invitation to those who join your game. For next patch.

no

why did you say no ?

My opinion, with new improvement ui and style gameplay will help for newbies players. Per example, a pro player want to show his gear but he must click on other character player then accept trade it is kinda annoying a bit. Simple press P then there will have a small buton for show your gears or trade with other players.

Simple and easy.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Well now that you explained your idea it doesn't seem as bad as just being able to look at someones gear without consent. Its not that hard to show gear manually though either. Auto-party would be an annoying feature. Imagine joining a game with 7 ppl and getting partied by every one of them. Fuck that.