Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i was among people who was hoping for devotion-less amazon

unlike neutral-din, there arent benefit for going that build except for phalanx + pounce which required "tedious" skill switching. Balefire + moonbeam can work but different weapon amazon use, they have different breakpoint cast speed.

would be neat if we can code one of the skill to be "any weapon" so you can use them regardless the current weapon setup.
Phalanx + spear dmg? check. Moonbeam with scepter? check. pounce with bow? .... dang it marco changed it clvl 24 skill instead.

*old triefling form with fast cast speed + atmg + doom was kinda fun, but arent much viable though lol.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
void wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Yes, I only disagree with you saying that amazon is the only limited class so far.

And you already mentioned why I think there would be no benefit if you removed the limitations. Most skills do have another limit: the weapon to cast the skill.

Honestly, I can't imagine a single time this would actually be of help to make a new build. Maybe by using some tree and in addition balefire, but this skill drains your life all the time, so a high max life will be needed anyway... so back to blood tree passive.

Anyway, I can imagine the limitations where implemented in order to make the game a bit more noob friendly. However it'd be interesting to see the limitations gone.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Island of the sunless sea

This uber should be renamed to Squating Grounds. Every melee mobs should be renamed into gopnik, every caster mob into western spy. Those flying overseers should become dirizhabl. Of course two bosses should be renamed into Alik and Vitalik. Instead of gold they should drop semechki.

Seriously, the boss Malic needs some attention. His location is too close to main land and very abusive by every ranged char.

And Baal needs some harder cancer mechanics. Overall he is the end game boss, defeating him you advance to next difficulty and/or win the game. Right not he is just a punching bag.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Rishab wrote:
Gekko64 wrote:seems like one of the bot reanimates on the sssu quilted armor was replaced by rathma priest

Wut, show me a pic

Screen of Viz-Jaq'Taar
Screen of Viz-Jaq'Taar
Quilted Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (11132 - 11789) to (12317 - 12993)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(5000 to 6000) Defense
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (6)

Sb/marco made a mistake while editing, i already told them.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Sfp4
Pit Knight
104 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shift + Click into stash/cube. This should be a heavy priority.

Fixing invisible game mechanics(this is an engine limitation? well then remove the mechanics.)

Better search options/trading site/trading improvements. This will allow new players to search past auction prices and gather an idea of what something is worth.
Nominian
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hehe... im sorry i made a wrong post, in a place :3 here is link to it viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5533
momope
Bone Archer
78 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Using signet of learning instead of crystals for shrine bless, to get tu's out of the way completely and simplify cubing.
ummxlied
Skeleton
2 | 0
Sfp4 wrote:Shift + Click into stash/cube. This should be a heavy priority.

Fixing invisible game mechanics(this is an engine limitation? well then remove the mechanics.)

Better search options/trading site/trading improvements. This will allow new players to search past auction prices and gather an idea of what something is worth.

+1

Please, Shift + Click into stash/cube is necessary.

And translate patch to spanish.
RaloMemeDaddy
Fallen
1 | 0
It would be cool if you could identify all items in inv/stash by right clicking identify tome. Ofc Cain is a thing but makes farming slower
tyranius
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Better trading, something akin to poe.trade
shift or ctrl+click to move items should be the toppest of priorities