Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
genei
Prowler
16 | 0
A suggestion for upcoming patch? Make it open source please. I need all of your assets: tilesets, character frame, skill icons, sounds etc. All of this modified server was not getting progression over the years. They still keep resetting level and inventory. What a LOL. You need different event not keep modifying class to make it stronger and increasing more items to make it stronger. A guild war maybe? Or 1 permanent game that behold unlimited players with respawning monsters constantly without wiping creating individual game feature.
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
:|
Jaedong wrote:i really hope more deadly chest traps are coming back, i wouldn't mind the punisher nova but maybe for the others something less deadly but still dangerous

I'd rather see the majority of the game be hardcore viable. Maybe deadly chests in uber zones.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
brassmuffler wrote::|
Jaedong wrote:i really hope more deadly chest traps are coming back, i wouldn't mind the punisher nova but maybe for the others something less deadly but still dangerous

I'd rather see the majority of the game be hardcore viable. Maybe deadly chests in uber zones.

Or maybe absolutely nowhere
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Strigvir wrote:The description of higher tier skills literally states the required minimal level to unlock them

Maximum skill level...

ShadowDawn wrote:I think he means that it should state when you are allowed to put in your next point...

Yeah exactly the description should say you need lvl XX instead of "Maximum level based on character level"
jespence
Stone Warrior
30 | 2
A built I feature to automatically clear junk from the ground
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
genei wrote:A suggestion for upcoming patch? Make it open source please. I need all of your assets: tilesets, character frame, skill icons, sounds etc. All of this modified server was not getting progression over the years. They still keep resetting level and inventory. What a LOL. You need different event not keep modifying class to make it stronger and increasing more items to make it stronger. A guild war maybe? Or 1 permanent game that behold unlimited players with respawning monsters constantly without wiping creating individual game feature.

Wot?

I doubt marco or laz would ever give that info out.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
i m gonna make sure that all these suggestions make their way into m17, i promise.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Rishab wrote:i m gonna make sure that all these suggestions make their way into m17, i promise.

#makeGriswaldLessGreatAgain
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Rishab wrote:i m gonna make sure that all these suggestions make their way into m17, i promise.

at least add this line to the "join" page.

Code: Select all

<p>You can either follow the steps below or simply download our new <a href="http://get.median-xl.com/launcher" target="_blank">Median XL Launcher</a>. This launcher updates the game automatically and supports any cLoD version of Diablo 2.</p>
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
brassmuffler wrote::|

i said dangerous not instantakill, current stage they are plain useless thats my point
the instakill is my wish but thats not going to happen anyway but still doesn't stop me to adress my wish thats what that thread is made for