Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
AGsniper
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Can you do something about the mechanic for vulture-type enemies?

It's kind of annoying when they land and they stand still (sometimes blocking the patch in arcane sanctuary) while invincible.
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
I have suggestion. Add vessel to Bealladona Extract and Elixir of grid,experience, gold. Like now is in Shrine Vessel for Shrines and Arcane Cluster to Arcane Crystal ;)
Worldless
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tranvanhieu wrote:This is gonna be a huge buff to any melee character:

-MAKE ALL MELEE SKILLS IN A WAY SO THAT WHEN YOU HOOVER THE MOUSE OVER A MONSTER, YOUR CHARACTER WILL MOVE IN AND ATTACK THAT MONSTER - WITHOUT CLICKING.

Now I explain why:
-Range character: hold right mouse until everything dies
-Summonner: teleport/moving around until everything dies
-Spell caster: hold rightmouse until everything dies/switch to a different element spell to kill everything left

-Melee character: has to click the mouse like mad until everything dies, if you missclick, you can die in any hard ubers. If this thing implemented, melee characters players can hoover the mouse around without worrying that the characters will miss the attack.

Yes, I know there is a shift attack command, but it is not effective and more often the character just tries to slash in the air while monsters laugh because they has longer attack range.

This change won't change anything, but the effectiveness in fight of melee characters.

Hey dude, I started using d2stats reader on the tools section. It has a option called "continue attacking when monster dies under cursor" I haven't had a missclick death on my sin ever since using it. Basically just hold right click down with cursor next to your character and you always hit until everything is dead.
This could be easily copy pasted as an option in mxl or baseline?

Edit: as for my sigma suggestion, I love pvp on d2, however I feel fully built characters just becomes a 1shot. I realise this mod is balanced around pvm but maybe make the pvp penalty higher and the leave the skills regardless of how effective they are (can always respec to better setup)
Now for the actual suggestion, an arena or area of some sort that can only be entered when hostile. Each side has a strong boss that once killed drops a reward, and you have to fight/defend both the boss and other player. Of course this could be expanded upon but That's the base idea.

Thanks
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Return the
Harkon Crystal Gem
as a very rare world drop in any difficulty (or dest only? But maybe all since it was meant to help early chars) or as a cc upgrade or even a blank charm that requires six emblem to randomly roll the old Harkon variables for attributes and gold and reanimate (maybe include elite reanimated if it takes emblems?)
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aero wrote:Return the
Harkon Crystal Gem
as a very rare world drop in any difficulty (or dest only? But maybe all since it was meant to help early chars) or as a cc upgrade or even a blank charm that requires six emblem to randomly roll the old Harkon variables for attributes and gold and reanimate (maybe include elite reanimated if it takes emblems?)

Yes... Also, you should add more “golden cycle” style random drops to the game. Add super rare charm drops to incentivize longer ladder grinding.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bring back recipe for rerolling rare items with oils. Generating items in cube with that recipe can use same rule for affixes but picking only 3 affixes for result item.

This can allow people of using some oskills earlier, like Wyrd, Lightning Arena and few more, but still keep droped rares with 6 affixes a thing. Excluding rare jewels because dont have oskills.

Modified "What affixes will a rare item get?" from http://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes to show exactly what I meant:
A rare item cubed with Oil of Renewal will get 3 random rare affixes. Each affix has a 1/2 chance to be a prefix or a suffix.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Unda, you want to get items without leaving town ? This is hack and slash - chop the heads, pick the loot.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
No my friend, I was supporting decision with removing rerolls from Oils and Dragons in its state. What I proposed now is balance, promoting build variety. Plus I got more ideas related to this recipe which I didnt mentioned cuz want to see first players opinion.
dimitrius154
Destroyer
6 | 3
Back in the glory days of patch 1.10 + D2Mod plugin system the following features have been introduced:

Conditional drops - certain item(s) could be assigned to be a guaranteed extra drop from a certain monster on a certain difficulty.
Conditional events - immersive quest assignment, like reading a scroll, watching a custom voiced-over quest introduction floating text, then a portal to the extra quest location is opened.
Conditional property assignment for player characters - while not exactly like the MonProp.txt, but very close to it. Good for quest rewards and, since those extra properties were being reassigned upon reloading the game, they could be made random.

It would be interesting to see these features in Median Sigma.
eet
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rework gambling:
As it stands gambling is almost useless. The prices are insane and the resulting gear is lacking. It used to be useful at least for rings, amus and jewels. Change the gambling to always give rare on the max possible TU-level based on your character level (like clvl / 10 rounded is the TU-level etc.)