Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
oski89 wrote:I have suggestion. Add vessel to Bealladona Extract and Elixir of grid,experience, gold. Like now is in Shrine Vessel for Shrines and Arcane Cluster to Arcane Crystal ;)

this is a nice idea
Asmus01
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Suggestion: Make it possible to in-game message using the persons account name instead of only the online character name.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Make gorefest great again.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:Make gorefest great again.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Any suggestions in which way this "make gorefest good" should go ? Make it castable at target location from distance ? Give more hits per frame ? Give/remove ND ? Increased damage ? Remove lag only ? Increase area ? Give skill the chance to stun enemies for short period ? Slow enemies down, since they walk over fields of sticky blood and guts ?

Cause right now it's same as make game more balanced"...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
personally, would prefer if the aoe effect was more distinguishable and the lag of the animation reduced a bit. a slow web concept would be nice if when they hit the blood/guts it would work simialr to miasma. Last I heard, the number of hits was 6x per second, but dunno about the ND. removing ND with 6x per second seems good enough without being god tier thorn strike or something. would be nice to have that available as an oskill for uncommon melee builds. I would happily build a swordzon if this were the case.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well, since +14 +20 gorefest can be found on body armor, gloves and weapons (and on metalarchives hueheu). Nerf it down to +1 +4 gorefest, but give additional hit per second for every 10/15/xx? levels. Base can be this 6x per second as is now. No clue how much +skills in total can you get with late game charms and all best eq. So there is room for improvement and testing.
Also lag was one of the most discouraging reasons i did not use this skill as much as i would liked.

Btw i think we are heavily offtopicing here. Can admin move these posts into suggestions thread maybe. Thank you.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:Well, since +14 +20 gorefest can be found on body armor, gloves and weapons (and on metalarchives hueheu). Nerf it down to +1 +4 gorefest, but give additional hit per second for every 10/15/xx? levels. Base can be this 6x per second as is now. No clue how much +skills in total can you get with late game charms and all best eq. So there is room for improvement and testing.
Also lag was one of the most discouraging reasons i did not use this skill as much as i would liked.

Btw i think we are heavily offtopicing here. Can admin move these posts into suggestions thread maybe. Thank you.

If they redesigned gorefest to have an elemental conversion to the tune of 50% or something of that nature, it might be viable. Add level scaling and it might be a go-to. I just think it’s unnecessary to have Oskills that serve no purpose at any stage of the game. Even during leveling, gorefest is objectively useless.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
But gorefest is blood/guts. What conversion would you tag onto that? Fire, if anything, but that wouldn't really make sense to me, unless you adjusted the skill to essentially apply burn damage over time (like Exorcism skill does with magic, xxx dmg per hit for a duration), but I think that would take away from the gory, blunt force of the concept.

As of right now, gorefest is not useful, but it has potential for an uncommon melee build, especialy with all the restrictions for skills and weapon requirements anymore. Medusa skill is a neat concept too, but just has low WDM or needs more hits per second to make it an option.
mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
Why not convert Elemental damage to Physical?