Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Quirinus wrote:As for spanish, you can always make a translation (or make a team to translate it). It's easy. If you need instructions, we can help with that.

To add to this, I actually intended that MXLS would be translated in various languages, and I do hope some small group of peoples from different nationalities will invest time in doing it, so that localizing every single strings into the tbl files wasn't all a waste of time :lol:
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
whist wrote:
Quirinus wrote:As for spanish, you can always make a translation (or make a team to translate it). It's easy. If you need instructions, we can help with that.

To add to this, I actually intended that MXLS would be translated in various languages, and I do hope some small group of peoples from different nationalities will invest time in doing it, so that localizing every single strings into the tbl files wasn't all a waste of time :lol:

I hope I can help with that, I always hate games in spanish (since translations are bullshit) and the grammar is even worse. Since I can write (and I do write) novels in spanish (my native language) I hope I can help translate/correct the typos/grammar. <3
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'd probably help with the German version. If it's not in my exam period.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:I'd probably help with the German version. If it's not in my exam period.

I could give some limited support if it is not in a heavy work period
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Portuguese/Spanish/Norwegian/Japanese here. However im pretty sure my schedule would not be enough to dedicate time to translation, i'd be up for it but im not holding my breath.
AGsniper
Sasquatch
63 | 3
Is there a way to assign barbarian stances to left click in future patches, or would there be coding issues from the stuff blizzard coded?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ihope the item, skill, boss names and such will stay the same because its easier to communicate if the basic terms are universal
mosamo
Abomination
145 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
In tristram there could be a way to craft a portal the goes to the laz fight from diablo 1, it could replace the current brother laz uber and have the harpies from D1 instead of groupies.
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
I dont know if this is already planned but is there any uber levels or areas that you can only enter throgh opening a portal ? Similar to cow level but literally like opening a scroll of town portal it could be pretty good concept! Imagine if it had similarity to the Uber Tristram in diablo where your constantly swarmed with monsters all the time and its something similar to "The Crucible" in Darksiders game where after each wave you meet Bosses (enhanced version of underlings from the same wave level 1 meet thy ultimate Fallen One Boss :-] ) and each time its ups the difficulty is a level literally designed to kill you but at the highest waves u could meet all types of monsters from all ubers kinda like the Chaos season but in this case they literally pop out of nowhere :D from the Darkness of Rathma's condemned soul or somethin :mrgreen:

I like it when there are like challanges where they require you to survive in order to gain something (AKA Bremtown upgrade) for example if u leave with a portal to town the whole level gets reset to square zero and wave zero or the next time you visit the area the monsters are super duper buffed for punishment because you left to restock or or whatever the character had to do etc :evil: to survive. The level itself could be called something like... The Endless pit or The Tower of Heaven or something :idea: it doesnt have to be a big area in fact it could be multiple levels with portals interconnecting them one of the areas could be super tight and it could be swarmed with Polar Worms or something o.O the other could be a narrow hallway filled with necrobots and necrobombs etc there are a lot of ways to trap a player in a sticky situation and block it from going to the upper levels :lol: :roll:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
New cycles with leach/regen:

Small cycles 1x1 size - 0 hp/mp leach, 0-10 hp/mp regen
Medium cycles 2x1 size - 0-3 hp/mp leach, 1-25 hp/mp regen
Grand cycles 3x1 size - 1-5 hp/mp leach, 10-50 hp/mp regen

*- mp regen is probably optional and values are a bit random, thus need more research to see if they can break current idea of avoiding brainless spam of certain skills.