Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
BrecMadak
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Resurrect "Magic" stat from being the only attribute limiter and overhaul it to be a modifier with varying influence on some of the skills for every hero.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
-Shared stash -> extremely important to play with multiple characters
-Stat/skill respec like plugy did
ratty
Prowler
15 | 0
    - shortcut to show belt (default was "~")
    - i set minimap in json setting file, but would be nice to implement it in the game settings
    - fullscreen functionality for DDraw and D3d. (Performance issues on older hardware)
    - can i play offline!?
dloudsmilks
Skeleton
2 | 0
My best suggestion is to remove the menu music. It is so dang loud that I can't think straight with headphones or hear my discord chat when in lobby. I know that we can remove all sound from game in launcher settings but I want some sound in game but not menu music.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
dloudsmilks wrote:My best suggestion is to remove the menu music. It is so dang loud that I can't think straight with headphones or hear my discord chat when in lobby. I know that we can remove all sound from game in launcher settings but I want some sound in game but not menu music.

Ctrl + M hotkey combination is still a thing in Sigma. You can change it in the config as well: set legacy_options_music to 0.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Imperius wrote:-Shared stash -> extremely important to play with multiple characters
-Stat/skill respec like plugy did

So people give me a dislike for that?
Please explain why?
Easy hiding in the shadows.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Imperius wrote:So people give me a dislike for that?
Please explain why?

Don't mind this people, words like PlugY, /players or any negativity towards the mod is like a red flag for them. It doesn't matter if you try to make an argument regarding your point, you're wrong by definition. And don't expect any answer or response, that's the whole point that you can give someone neg and hide, nobody would ever know it was you.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
SwineFlu wrote:
Imperius wrote:So people give me a dislike for that?
Please explain why?

Don't mind this people, words like PlugY, /players or any negativity towards the mod is like a red flag for them. It doesn't matter if you try to make an argument regarding your point, you're wrong by definition. And don't expect any answer or response, that's the whole point that you can give someone neg and hide, nobody would ever know it was you.

Thanks man, i did not know about that, i was just saying what needs to be implementend and make a big difference in the game for me and for a lot of other people for sure.
But thanks for the hint, there are some really toxic people in this forum, i am surprised.
Edited by Imperius 5 years.
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
buffmark for bloodzon, when blood fury is active and/or visual effect (if possible)
fr10wi
Prowler
15 | 0
ive found a bug - when I killed Baals, I could not get out of his level, but I have portals. So they are endless?
Edited by fr10wi 5 years.