Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
2cat
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:
2cat wrote:too many OHKO monster which give extreme negative gaming experience to players
e.g. a5 normal elite steel crusher which can 1hit ko a decent geared melee class
sounds too gay
hope next patch will remove this retarded setting which prevent people all playing summons build

Read new changelog..

yeah
it just made me simply stopped playing this patch and wait til next month sad

Btw
"Boss Events" are a new type of uberquest. They consist of the following:
- Whenever a player dies in a boss event, he cannot re-join it.

I pretty sure if this is true
this is a quite sad to new players
imagine now all ubers quest monsters are way too strong to contest unless u are well-fully-geared
even easy tier uber can easy to knock players down in few hits
This is just another way to change uber to become hardcore levels

no gears -> cant get the charms from ubers ( u cant even keep tryin in sparta mode now cuz u only can try once) -> no charms -> cant mf and gets well-geared up
endless and sadness loop
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
its to prevent suicide killing and allow players to actually learn the ubers. a lot of ubers will llikely be adjusted because of this reason as well. most one hit killls were removed, as I read somewhere already. stop turning a good change into negative
2cat
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aero wrote:its to prevent suicide killing and allow players to actually learn the ubers. a lot of ubers will llikely be adjusted because of this reason as well. most one hit killls were removed, as I read somewhere already. stop turning a good change into negative

It is a good change imo
However, i would like to have rewards during learning to play the ubers , e.g. ubers drops and rewards scale with death times rather than i can only try once each time and get nothings if i cant learn the ubers and play with no mistakes. I mean even u know how to play the uber, u may still die due to mistakes.
Its very difficult to get full marks in examination , but i can still pass the exam with some mistakes
I think this would encourage players to learn the uber too
If i die too many times in same uber and i get no drop no rewards
It will be massively frustrated and i will just close the game and stop trying

(p.s. im a great fan of u bro , i learn median from ur guide , appreciate your char guide :) )
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
well sure mistakes happen, but the concept is about learning what types of attacks to watch out for, what kind of gear to prepare for the fights, how to strategically move and attack, etc.

it might be annoying in the beginning since you won't know what to watch out for right away (there will be plenty of info out there from other players who know how to do it as well), but its a learning curve. die 3 times to the same attack, now you're watching out for that attack and know how to counter it so you can focus on the next move. plus, I think that's only for certain bosses, not all ubers? Im not sure.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
will there be an option to hyperlink an item in d2 chat so we can post it to other players in the game or channel, like it is now in D3 or WOW ?
Gausson
Prowler
18 | 1
Is there any chances to have bags for gems/runes/crafting mats etc for inventory management? does the new engine allow it?

Or even better, an UI or panel thing to show the quantities of the abovementioned items. e.g. when you pick up a rune, it adds to the record, not occupying inventory anymore (or the bag/record itself be a 2x2 item like the cube). And perhaps even let you to directly upgrade runes/gems in it?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
we already have a similar thing for stacking the shrines and arcane crystals in the curent patch (shrine vessel and arcane cluster). i guess it can be applied for (perfect) gems and runes too if they are of the same type
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Perhaps a fonction for see the real DPS or something like that .

Thing is really difficult to understand for new player that don't really have time to learn all mechanic's game.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
sebneo wrote:Perhaps a fonction for see the real DPS or something like that .

Thing is really difficult to understand for new player that don't really have time to learn all mechanic's game.

I remember a discussion about damage number on top of enemy head.
Lets hope it will be implemented
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
pokeball jewels that give +1 charmander bubasaur squirtle or pikachu randomly but only work in special cap called Ash's hat that looks like ash's hat obviously lol and makes your char look like ash other minion stats and such too