Map reveal & No death penalty

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
plts88
Acid Prince
49 | 2
AzureGladiator wrote:If you wanted to satisfy those who dislike it, one idea might be to have map reveal unlocked only after completing normal.

That map reveal idea sounds really good. That way people would still get the excitement of exploring the areas for the first time. And the map reveal would become a reward which everyone is basically going to use when things get real.
Edited by plts88 5 years.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yea maybe but I talked with new players ingame and they didnt even noticed Map Reveal option, some made it even to Destruction without knowing about it.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SwineFlu wrote:Just a simple question: have you ever played MXL? Are you trying to justify these changes from the perspective of cLoD player?

this lol.
most if not all ppl who have played mxl for a significant amount of time dont view mh as cheating anymore.
i think that the cause of the problem here is more the view of mh as a cheat than the funcionality itself.
for first-time playthrough, i can understand wanting to play it "blind" for the surprise effect, but not for general gameplay